Cosmo the Seedrian (Work in Progress)

OGAmyDroid

probably going to redo her sprites, i currently do not like how they look. they're really old, and i know i can do waaayyyy better now lol

i promise it wont take 1000 years to redo her sprites.
Okay..? I'll be willing to see what you could do better with her already amazing sprites.

Linz

Dumb Mouse with Scarf Friend
probably going to redo her sprites, i currently do not like how they look. they're really old, and i know i can do waaayyyy better now lol

i promise it wont take 1000 years to redo her sprites.
See you in 20XX

Tailsbend

Tailsbend
Really looking forward too seeing how she'll look when resprited as I thought the current sprites already looked fantastic.
Wish you good luck at doing the resprite Shammah and LunarDestroyer at coding her moveset

Shammah

Watch ENA.
been really busy with work, but i finally got time to at least finish her rotation for right now. gonna see if i can get some more progress done tomorrow.

Attachments

• newrotate.gif
    newrotate.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 343

OGAmyDroid

been really busy with work, but i finally got time to at least finish her rotation for right now. gonna see if i can get some more progress done tomorrow.

I'm sorry I doubted your ability to make this better because that looks really good. :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful: :wonderful:

mayo

Cobaltn't 's Unwanted Twin, The Sapphire Blur!
I Wonder what the new sprites will have in store, but for now, lets wait

Lepori

I'm sure if they did,they would've said so already

Anyway,will Cosmo have SRB2Persona support?
i dont think so
Post automatically merged:

if not the persona would probably be badass
Post automatically merged:

with cosmo

Linz

Dumb Mouse with Scarf Friend
i dont think so

Thank you for telling me when Shammah already told me they weren't sure if she'll have SRB2P support

(I swear some people including me don't know or forget we have a scroll wheel for a reason)

Lepori

ikr it just gets on my nerves
(I swear some people including me don't know or forget we have a scroll wheel for a reason)

mayo

Cobaltn't 's Unwanted Twin, The Sapphire Blur!
It okay man, but for now lets wait, heck even watch ENA as Shammah requested in his Twitter bio.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)