• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cosmic Chars wip thread

I am now working on this mod again, as not only do I have school, but also I was doing other projects (namely' phoenix), but I have more inspiration to continue, he has mostly a different moveset, and I'll try to get a drawing for it later, but right now, I have a question.
Spindash like normal and have the crouch binded to custom1, or have it to where you crouch with spin, and spindash by pressing/ tapping or holding jump while crouching.
If you have a different way of handling it, let me know. (A spamdash will be incorporated in some way in his moveset.)

I have made a stnd a2 (and a8) sprite, how does it look? I am still working on the a1 sprite, so please wait.

Attachments

• Untitled22_20220927194909.png
    Untitled22_20220927194909.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Untitled22_20220927195209.png
    Untitled22_20220927195209.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 87
There's a bug where you automatically go strafe after crouch and jump
This was a bug I couldn't figure out how it happened or what in the code caused it, and it has happened to the air recurl, but has been fixed since then. Also yeah, the pre release is out dated heavily

Last edited:
I made a model reference for cosmic sonic, because why the hell not?

Attachments

• Untitled25_20221006131201.png
    Untitled25_20221006131201.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 128
hello, i was about to finish explaining cosmic sonic's new moveset, what/ who he is (including a small teaser to a game i might work on eventually), but my computer crashed so i lost all of my explanation, so in a bit, i will explain the moveset, but for now, css (still needs polishing on the outline and description)

srb20026.png

Not the character name
Post automatically merged:

Not the character name
Post automatically merged:

Why'd it send twice

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back