Cool free games ?

the_foolest_fool42069

I do not exist, I am just a hallucination.
Do you know a free game wich is well made, has good gameplay and it's hard to get boring ? And that the graphics are not so good because my laptop is a potato?

I can't recommend AM2R enough, it's fantastic. Osu is a pretty decent time waster, Mari0 is worth a try, Sonic Before/After the Sequel is pretty fun, you can check out old SAGE entries, and there's a number of decent free games on Steam you could check out as well.

Do you know a free game wich is well made, has good gameplay and it's hard to get boring ? And that the graphics are not so good because my laptop is a potato?
Green Hill Pack (also known as Green Hill Revisited) is a very original fate of Sonic 1's First level called "Green Hill Zone", it adds everything you possible could see. For Example Tails and Knuckles, custom main menu right at the title screen. Sonic Jam-Like Pause Menu, much much MUCH MORE!

This game was even made by Orbinaut Framework

And it was created using Gamemaker Studio 2

Sonic robo blast 2... it's my only main. I don't like my old mains like Super Smash flash 2 or flash games on past. I usually use parsec to play with some friends too like racing PS1 roms

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back