Contest Discussion

posted this on discord a few times
srb20080.png

just need to think of a better name for this map then i should be done

edit: "Rocky Canyon" has been changed to "Symmetri-Canyon"
could be the final name or not

Last edited:
Last-minute clarification of rule 6, since it's been causing some confusion: the filesize limit of 3 MB only applies to custom audio. There is no filesize limit for other custom assets, or for the map itself.

To quote the rules thread:

After each deadline, all entries are gathered into two files. One contains the Single Player entries in a small hub world, with a map voting system courtesy of the SUGOI series. The other contains the Multiplayer entries, reorganized into a map rotation per division. Within one week, these files will be compiled and uploaded for the public to play through, which kicks off the voting period of two weeks. During this time, a discussion thread for the contest will also be opened. Once the voting period is over, the votes will be counted and the results will be made public as soon as possible.

Well, if it's possible to make levels on Mac, they could work on something for the next OLDC. Or they could just make a level to be submitted outside of the contest. It doesn't have to be for this OLDC.

Well, if it's possible to make levels on Mac, they could work on something for the next OLDC. Or they could just make a level to be submitted outside of the contest. It doesn't have to be for this OLDC.

I'm not sure if Zone Builder is avaiable for Mac, though...

Should just be a couple days left until they're released to the wild. Assuming they didn't get more submissions than anticipated. lol

Yea I’m just a bit anxious because I had to fix a huge bug in my level and update my the submission 3 days before the deadline so I wanna be sure that the updated version made it

*cries in Mac user*

Actually, is it possible to build levels on Mac?

One member called Lach, if my memory serves me well, Has a Mac and managed to make a full blown level in SLADE that is seen in the SUGOI Trilogy, dont remember exactly which Sugoi it was tho. It was called Acidic Alpines

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back