Collaborative Maps

Collaborative Maps v1.0.5

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
Sls64LGamingBro submitted a new resource:

Collabartive Maps - You want some, then here you go!

This is where you get to see my maps, most being made by me, but from collabs throughout any year!

Here's each of them by month or day. Enjoy reading them.

​


Rocky Mountain Zone - (Comes from SLDC2)


View attachment 187227

This map is meant to represent more of the late-v2.1/early-v2.2 era, as this is where slopes were implemented, and levels were being created to be more lively and...​

Read more about this resource...
 
Sls64LGamingBro submitted a new resource:

Collabartive Maps - You want some, then here you go!



Read more about this resource...
Everything works as intended! These are cute levels, I enjoy the music used in Rocky Mountain.

I suggest you set SPStage_Start to 17 in your maincfg so that you don't have to scroll all the way down to Red Volcano in the level select to access the stage. Otherwise, welcome to releases!!
 
Everything works as intended! These are cute levels, I enjoy the music used in Rocky Mountain.

I suggest you set SPStage_Start to 17 in your maincfg so that you don't have to scroll all the way down to Red Volcano in the level select to access the stage. Otherwise, welcome to releases!!
I didnt knew that actually meant something, but thanks for clarifying!
 
Sls64LGamingBro updated Collaborative Maps with a new update entry:

Another Level missing, whoopsies...

Yeah, uh... I forgot about Follo Land after making this submission.

It was also from SLDC2, which meant I would notice this. But, I guess that wasn't the case...

View attachment 187268

Otherwise, this update also includes a patch inside the SOC file that makes Follo Land the first level in Single-Player. So now it won't transport you over to Greenflower Zone 1 instead, hooary!

That's all that was included in the changelogs (as of now), hopefully this is...
​

Read the rest of this update entry...
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top