• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cman : Work in Progress

And WHEN is it gonna be done?
Pardon me if I'm stepping out of line, but it doesn't exactly look good when someone bugs other people about a mod's release date when it's not set.
Mods like these that are done out of a person's free time take a while to make, and establishing a release date usually just piles on unnecessary stress that ends up being detrimental. It's also problematic because real life problems can suddenly get in the way, which can end up delaying the project while being out of the mod maker's control.
If something doesn't seem to have a release date, I ask you to not go asking for it, please!

Yes i did
I'm sorry man but you can't beg mod creators for the release of they're mod dude. It's low key rude. I Do indeed do this out of my free-time and sometimes. I'm a person too. Treat my like one and not a Triple A Company. It takes time to make a mod.

For that release date :

WHEN IT'S DONE™
Post automatically merged:

When is the mod getting released?
And what does the C stand for in Cman?

I'm sorry man but you can't beg mod creators for the release of they're mods dude. It's low key rude. I Do this out of my free-time and When I feel the need to add something and fix bugs and sprite patching. I'm a person too. Treat my like one and not a AAA Company. It takes time to make a mod.

WHEN IT'S DONE™

The C in Cman's name is a Secret.

Sorry for the Merged post still getting used to the new website Layout.

Pardon me if I'm stepping out of line, but it doesn't exactly look good when someone bugs other people about a mod's release date when it's not set.
Mods like these that are done out of a person's free time take a while to make, and establishing a release date usually just piles on unnecessary stress that ends up being detrimental. It's also problematic because real life problems can suddenly get in the way, which can end up delaying the project while being out of the mod maker's control.
If something doesn't seem to have a release date, I ask you to not go asking for it, please!
I mean im just asking, if the creator or about what time is it done idk
I'm sorry man but you can't beg mod creators for the release of they're mod dude. It's low key rude. I Do indeed do this out of my free-time and sometimes. I'm a person too. Treat my like one and not a Triple A Company. It takes time to make a mod.

For that release date :

WHEN IT'S DONE™

I'm sorry man but you can't beg mod creators for the release of they're mods dude. It's low key rude. I Do this out of my free-time and When I feel the need to add something and fix bugs and sprite patching. I'm a person too. Treat my like one and not a AAA Company. It takes time to make a mod.

WHEN IT'S DONE™

The C in Cman's name is a Secret.

Sorry for the Merged post still getting used to the new website Layout.
I was not begging i was just asking when is the release date, i just asked once sooooooo, it's not that bad to ask, right?

I was not begging i was just asking when is the release date, i just asked once sooooooo, it's not that bad to ask, right?

Well not inherently but it can add some pressure on someone if people keep asking on a daily basis

Asking for the release date isn't begging but bugging me instead. It puts pressure on the C-Team for not working fast enough, Like I said before... I do this out in my freetime. Just wait when it comes out.

I could just agree im a stupid idiot cuz, Why would mod creators KNOW when is it gonna be released?, sure, it does take a lot of time just to make a mod, but the THING is that I've seen some, and i say SOME mod creators announce the release date, and that's why i asked "when is the release date" SOOOO excuse me if i did something wrong

I could just agree im a stupid idiot cuz, Why would mod creators KNOW when is it gonna be released?, sure, it does take a lot of time just to make a mod, but the THING is that I've seen some, and i say SOME mod creators announce the release date, and that's why i asked "when is the release date" SOOOO excuse me if i did something wrong
I don't think i should clear what i said when i said "mod creators announce the release date, Right?

Nah, I know what it is, it's Caleb
His name is Caleb-man :]

i didn't read this message completely because at the time i was doing something else, i only read "Pardon me if I'm stepping out of line, but it doesn't exactly look good"

Well not inherently but it can add some pressure on someone if people keep asking on a daily basis
Same as the one above

OH SHIT EVERYONE IS ONLINE

Last edited:
Cman Supports Neck!
srb20012.gif

Coding by SMS Alfredo
srb20033.gif

That's right he rode a cloud out of thin air :d
Sprites by : yours truly
except the robot gibs
srb20037.gif

hey where did his hands go
G O N E.

Caleb looks c00t when he just stares at you menacingly with no hands :]
But God, what the fuck am i looking at, this is literally the god of speed, This shit IS FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!!!11@!1!!!!11111!!2222

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back