• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cman : Work in Progress

Macholor

Welcome to the Mach Zone
Development has been going on for Cman! Cman has to be the biggest projects I'm working on for SRB2! And I am very excited to show you content for Cman 4.0! With these small sneek peaks! And also great work with @SupaCustardbro for coding! And of course @Latius and more for helping with the project eversince!

--THE SPRITES--
Cman has had a course of resprites ever since his first release. This may be the very last resprite. Focusing on his latest design!
Here's a little preview!
srb20139.gif

Cman's sprites is more aimed towards the SRB2 Spriting Style!
I had a nice time making the sprites for Cman! this was a rollarcoaster ride!

--NEW FEATURES--
These GIF Recordings were from @SupaCustardbro
Here are some major differences from previous versions!
Cman has a hud now! That's called the tricks bar! When that bar is filled! Your speed increases!
The more you do tricks the more you speed up!

And that's it! There's more abilities coming soon!
And we hope we can release Cman 4.0 sooner than it's sought to be!

lookin' good! also i think you went a bit too far on the shading, he looks more metal...ish if you know what I mean

Development has been going on for Cman! Cman has to be the biggest projects I'm working on for SRB2! And I am very excited to show you content for Cman 4.0! With these small sneek peaks! And also great work with @SupaCustardbro for coding! And of course @Latius and more for helping with the project eversince!

--THE SPRITES--
Cman has had a course of resprites ever since his first release. This may be the very last resprite. Focusing on his latest design!
Here's a little preview!
View attachment 49317

--NEW FEATURES--
Cman has a hud now! That's called the tricks bar! When that bar is filled! Your speed increases!

This looks outstanding! I cannot wait for this. Great job on the sprites and lua too.

srb20162.gif

Cman's resprite isn't just for good looks it's for new features. And the goal post I had fun spriting! I based Cman's goal post off dirks but added tweaks! You might not be able to see the new goal post because of srb2's gif quality! What I'm really happy to announce is Cman's new bouncy stand animation. Based off honey's and inazuma 2.2. I looked at Inazuma 2.2 gifs on discord and played honey the cat and I saw their stand animation and I said... "I want to add that" So I did and here's a gif!
srb20155.gif

You see I was trying to destroy badniks in that gif because I was in a rush... should've went to pandora's box before doing anything....
-_-.....anyway! I_I. Spriting Cman in the SRB2 style is really fun! And making new stuff in the game is cool too! Hopefully SRB2 in it's future will be used to it's fullest!
Thanks to Jim and more for the coding too!
Hopefully Jim will have more to show. Right now I'll keep spriting for more moves! Thanks for your time -Cman!
Post automatically merged:

-Tweaked Walking animations!
-Cman in colors!
srb20163.gif

srb20164.gif

Cman's new resprite looks cool in colors!
Cman's resprite was originally supposed to look similar to the SRB2 sprite style. And that I did!

Last edited:
Gifs broken
View attachment 51247
Cman's resprite isn't just for good looks it's for new features. And the goal post I had fun spriting! I based Cman's goal post off dirks but added tweaks! You might not be able to see the new goal post because of srb2's gif quality! What I'm really happy to announce is Cman's new bouncy stand animation. Based off honey's and inazuma 2.2. I looked at Inazuma 2.2 gifs on discord and played honey the cat and I saw their stand animation and I said... "I want to add that" So I did and here's a gif!
View attachment 51248
You see I was trying to destroy badniks in that gif because I was in a rush... should've went to pandora's box before doing anything....
-_-.....anyway! I_I. Spriting Cman in the SRB2 style is really fun! And making new stuff in the game is cool too! Hopefully SRB2 in it's future will be used to it's fullest!
Thanks to Jim and more for the coding too!
Hopefully Jim will have more to show. Right now I'll keep spriting for more moves! Thanks for your time -Cman!
Post automatically merged:

-Tweaked Walking animations!
-Cman in colors!
View attachment 51249
View attachment 51250
Cman's new resprite looks cool in colors!
Cman's resprite was originally supposed to look similar to the SRB2 sprite style. And that I did!
Gifs broken

I'm currently working on yet ANOTHER resprite, Cman Might not come out for a while, I want him to come out as soon as December.
And A LOT OF Bug fixes, While that's happening, I'll post progress,:wow:

Aw Yeah some MORE stuff done! Cman's is supposed to Seperate from most SRB2 Characters, I've made plans for Cman's Spin animation to be Something COMPLETELY Different, And I don't want to spoil anything! His simple design give him so Much freedom to Sprite, So... Since I don't want anywone hanging without any type of Updates or Sprites, Here's what's done for the Walk Sprites, (The original walk Sprites that we're unfinished has been done a few weeks ago) I'm currently done Shading! And so I CAN confirm that Walk Cycles are NOW done!
CmanV4Walk.gif
<--- I'm Proud of this one! Thanks for all the Support for Cman for over one year Now! I'll try to keep this project updated, And If I'm silent.. I might be working on something! And that might be a surprise!

Cman's dance gets a BRAND NEW REVAMP! 49%/50% of normal sprites are done, Including extras! All I need to do is finish The NiGHTS sprites.

srb20187.gif

--THE SPRITES--
Here's a little preview!
View attachment 49317

--NEW FEATURES--

When is the mod getting released?
And what does the C stand for in Cman?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back