ClimbDash

ClimbDash 1.1 - nerf

Kirb

Kirb The Korb
Kirb submitted a new resource:

ClimbDash - custom ability for sonic that gives more horizontal capability to keep up with Tails and Knux

ever felt like Tails and Knuckles were too op, meanwhile Sonic just sucked because he could only thok?
i mean, look at this drawing in #devetopment that tells a lot about our current society
View attachment 66836

so, i made a lua that is basically a dropdash, but it works on walls.
View attachment 66837 i suck too much at doodling so i asked the maniacal to do a doodle for this

press spin while jumping to load...

Read more about this resource...

S3 1103 proto's Dropdash's input is the normal Peelout input in CD (Up+Jump). You can do it whilst moving, but you'd need to let go of left/right.

Are you meant to be able to climbdash off of monitors?
Also the dash kinda hilariously isn't affected by scale.

Attachments

• srb20691.gif
    srb20691.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 174
  • srb20692.gif
    srb20692.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 214
Turns out there's a little bit of a problem with with Super Sonic:

SpinIssue.gif

The Drop Dash conflicts with Sonic's super transformation and his hover glide since they both use the same key.

Honestly though, I kind of like how the super hover goes into the climb dash when you hit a wall. Maybe keep that in.

Hey Kirb, in case you didn't know, the Sonic 3 proto has a Dropdash, but the inputs are like the Super Peelout. I believe you can do it while moving, but I think you have to stop holding left/right to do so.

Bro i cant get over the wall jump thing you can do when you hit walls sideways so cool :D
Post automatically merged:

Turns out there's a little bit of a problem with with Super Sonic:

View attachment 69079

The Drop Dash conflicts with Sonic's super transformation and his hover glide since they both use the same key.

Honestly though, I kind of like how the super hover goes into the climb dash when you hit a wall. Maybe keep that in.
It's a "feature" ;)

Last edited:
A few minor things,
if you get hit while drop dashing, the drop dash will still happen as soon as you hit the ground.
its really hard to judge how high you will go from dashing into a wall, it would be nice if there was a minimum height for the wall dash so you can use it to pull yourself up when you barely miss a jump and crash into the wall.

A few minor things,
if you get hit while drop dashing, the drop dash will still happen as soon as you hit the ground.
its really hard to judge how high you will go from dashing into a wall, it would be nice if there was a minimum height for the wall dash so you can use it to pull yourself up when you barely miss a jump and crash into the wall.
SONIC FRONTOERS COUNTER SPIN REAL1!1!1!111!1!!1!!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back