• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly what i was thinking.... heres a pic of what the boredom wih the hat might be:
blah.png

I'll be surprised how can Knuckles' hat can burn if there isn't nothing for the hat to be burned...

EDIT: I got an idea: when Knuckles will transform, he'll see the hat that's burning and then he moves his arms and legs (like your avi). Then, when it's done, you're having a Knuckles moving arms and legs (only arms while standing still). You can still refuse it though...

The only way you can do that is if SSNTails adds more s_skin sprites in 1.1 to include the Super Transformation. That way, when you turn Super, you can do what Brown wanted.

Otherwise, it doesn't sound possible.

I'm either not going to worry about the flaming hat or use capechase on the superform. I need to contact Draykon to see if he could help me out, I don't really know how to soc at all.

Add more sprites then, flaming hat would be awesome.

I cant contribute to the tech stuff 'ere, sorry to disappoint.

I'll Begin said:
Chrispy said:
superanims = 0
Duh. I mean that doing that makes him use his regular states if I recall correctly. That won't work.
It'll work. it'd use the regular sprites but with a capechase SOC he'd have the hat when he's super. The only problem is that Flame said that it may not work because the cape needs to be spawned by something, but the old super sonic before they had the sprites done had the cape so I dunno.
Also, no progress this week, I'm sick D:

Good job on SonicCE.wad also, good job on knuckles character selection pic.
Also since you stop MetalsonicCE does that mean your gonna stop mecha/metal knucklesCE I forgot which one it was, and are you still Going to do AmyCE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back