• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrispy said:
In case you guys haven't found out by the lack of updates, this project is on hold for now. I have more important things to do at the moment.

That sucks. I personally use your SonicCE instead of the normal sonic. My little brother is jealous because he uses Tails lol.

Edit: Crud topic bump. That old habit of not reading the date of the last post correctly.

This is definitely not getting done before ME. I'm not really sure it'll ever get done. :/

Looks nice, but I think Tails' tails should be closer to each other, as he doesn't have them separated in anything I can remember(Official sega games BTW).

Chrispy said:
This is definitely not getting done before ME. I'm not really sure it'll ever get done. :/

Is that a "I quit" never get done, or a "I don't have the time" never get done? Just thought I'd ask.

...That too.
My implications behind it were he either
A) Was more than willing to finish it, he just didn't have the time, or
B) He quit the project altogether.

I don't quit, I'm just not working on it at the moment. I have several things I need to get done first Then a lot of social things.

I can see where your coming from on that one. Im very busy myself. Sports,work,hanging out and everything.

It would appear, Chrispy, that my poor choice of words has confused you.

What I meant to say is that my friend's computer was not pulling the GIF up. I can see it with my laptop now, though.

Okay then. I think here soon I'll start going through the process of converting SonicCE.wad to ME format, considering it'll be out in 5 days.

Are you gonna start working little y little on these wads after ME comes out chrispy?

I'm probably going to work more than I have been
EDIT: I've been thinking about making some changes to SonicCE.wad to make him more classic for ME. What do you guys think?
35006dw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back