Characthers with custom kirby abilities

Willytor

I always found it fun whenever addons have custom little interactions with one another. I know a lot of characters have kirby support, but they generally just give kirby one of the abilities already found in the kirby mod by itself. I know nasya and snolf have custom abilities, but are there any other characters that have custom kirby abilities? note: legacy, ow the edge, gun, it's no use, yahoo and crash don't count those are already in the kirby mod, just not accessible by normal means.

I always found it fun whenever addons have custom little interactions with one another. I know a lot of characters have kirby support, but they generally just give kirby one of the abilities already found in the kirby mod by itself. I know nasya and snolf have custom abilities, but are there any other characters that have custom kirby abilities? note: legacy, ow the edge, gun, it's no use, yahoo and crash don't count those are already in the kirby mod, just not accessible by normal means.
There's a version I found where sonic gives yahoo, tails gives Ow The Edge, Ugly knuckles gives oh no, Knuckles gives QP Shu, amy gives Suguri, fang and metal gives Idol, SSN Sonic gives legacy, and HMS123311 gives crash
I found it looking for a video with all of them so just search up kirby secret abilities or something and it will be on a very crappy looking video.

Even Shadow's ability is something I believe was already in Kirby itself. The only character I knew of (before this post) that adds their own custom ability to Kirby's moveset... Is mine, [M A R I A]. Kirby gets Psycho Cut, a projectile that's a little slow to cast, but just like [M A R I A]'s own, it pierces walls, and the speed scales with your own momentum. It's a tiny bit jank sometimes, but it still turned out well, I think. No idea if anyone got a chance to use it.

srb20500-gif.28288

Yeah all of the ones I listed are built in the kirby mod I think,I'll have to check maria out though.

EDIT: I think ugly knuckles adds the oh no ability to kirby bc I just looked through the sprites and saw nothing for an Oh No ability.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back