• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChaosWorld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is now a map-pack, I just had an idea for a good story =P.
The map-pack will be called ChaosWorld. The story centers around the 8 Chaos Emeralds(master counted), and a world which houses a shrine they're in.

The zones:
Code:
Green Land Zone
Egg Tech Base Zone
Rocky Cavern Zone
Midnight Beach Zone
Deep Blue Zone
Egg Rocket Zone
Space Fortress Zone
Chaos World Zone(Sonic only!!!)
???? Zone(Sonic only!!!)

So, is this all just speculation or have you already completed a large portion of the pack? If it's just speculation, it'll probably end up going the way of StarChaos.

FuriousFox said:
So, is this all just speculation or have you already completed a large portion of the pack? If it's just speculation, it'll probably end up going the way of StarChaos.

StarChaos? anyway, this is just speculation of the coming levels, I'm still working on GLZ2 >_>.

Heh, small bump, I haven't worked on this in a while, mainly because of slacking off =P right now I'm working on Green Land Zone 2.

Also I was wondering if it's possible to make an emerald stage a 3 level zone.

I'm working on Space Fortress Zone 1 and Green Land Zone 2 simultaniously, which I'll do with some zones, so expect to see a beta-release sometime early summer =)

srb200400ha.jpg
man I'm on a roll today.

I was fixing it right when you were posting...so faliure for trying to tell someone that they're a faliure at something............*shot*

I actually have Quicktime set up so that it ignores background MIDIs in Firefox, so I don't have to hear them. :P All it takes is tinkering with the MIME settings.

I've decided to completly remake GLZ1 as some people said it was too small for an SRB2 level, well that was my first so gimme a break! and DarkWarrior gave me permission to use his Green Crawla sprites(from his graphic mod) for a new monster. Then I'm going to make GLZ2, then GLZ 3 and start on ETBZ, then I might release a small demo after that.

Oh and: I'm gonna make Angelic Dreams Zone an unlockable.

One more thing, KoF. This bridge here:

srb200143vu.jpg

Set the floor and ceiling height if the control sector 32 units apart, then it will look like a bridge. If it's cut in half, 64 units apart. And this is looking real nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back