Chaos neutral chao(Requested by Sath)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the neutral chaos chao. There's a dark chaos chao, and angel chaos chao, and a neutral chaos chao.

DanteEX said:
I hope they don't revive those crappy Chao gardens.

I second that, the hangout does tend to get on everyones nerves every once in a while at least

But anyway, the sprites are good [/sarcasim]

Do a better job on it by doing original sprites like Kunucklees did, at least he/she did original sprites

*Note to self, check sprites first*

Connor said:
DanteEX said:

I second that, the hangout does tend to get on everyones nerves every once in a while at least

Do a better job on it by doing original sprites like Kunucklees did, at least he/she did original sprites

Kunucklees used real game sprites form Sonic Advance 1 & 2.

Heh, if someone ever would make a proper Chao system in SRB2 (which seems VERY unlikely, due to the extreme SOCing skills needed, or if impossible there, programming), it'd better be SP only. :P

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Connor said:
DanteEX said:

Kunucklees used real game sprites form Sonic Advance 1 & 2.

Theese sprites basicly are from Sonic advanced one & two, but since there's no NCC in Sonic adventure one and two some guy took original chao sprites then edited them into it. So it's as close as REAL you'r going to get.

I think I know what's causing the segment violation.

The character does not have falling sprites.

Or does he?

Maybe he doesn't have that sprite that goes between the gliding and falling sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back