Chaos neutral chao(Requested by Sath)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor said:
DanteEX said:
I hope they don't revive those crappy Chao gardens.

I second that, the hangout does tend to get on everyones nerves every once in a while at least

But anyway, the sprites are good [/sarcasim]

Do a better job on it by doing original sprites like Kunucklees did, at least he/she did original sprites

*Note to self, check sprites first*

I would actually like it if the chao gardens got brought back, they were fun. If the chao gardens did get brought back then they might make them like the game cube version of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Thats true, I may not know what happened with the chao gardens, ( I think it probly caused about 75% of netgames to just be chao garden hangouts) but I still think I don't want a chao garden tragedy!

Problems:

1) The chao ball is in the wrong place.
2) The spinning frames are ugly.
3) No Hex-editing.
4) Not on character select.

DanteEX said:

Ok, I don't know what DanteEX is smoking, but stop smoking it and realize that chao are the cutest things ever put in the Sonic games and the Chao Garden is a challenge. Gamers are supposed to accept each and every challenge in a game. Also, chao are supposed to be for the sole purpose of the Chao Garden. That's why I still play the Sonic Adventure games! If a future game would have the Chao Garden in it, I'd get my old GBA and transfer my chao to it.

Chaoman said:
DanteEX said:

Ok, I don't know what DanteEX is smoking, but stop smoking it and realize that chao are the cutest things ever put in the Sonic games and the Chao Garden is a challenge. Gamers are supposed to accept each and every challenge in a game. Also, chao are supposed to be for the sole purpose of the Chao Garden. That's why I still play the Sonic Adventure games! If a future game would have the Chao Garden in it, I'd get my old GBA and transfer my chao to it.

About 3/4 of the post is off topic. And yes, the srb2 chao gardens we're pretty crap in my opinion. If you have a problem with that, then don't listen to it.

Some of it was glitchy. The race mode being the main one, the zoom tubes in the race area we're horribly made.

Chaoman said:
DanteEX said:

Were only talking about Srb2 chao gardens. Sa2:B Sa2 Sa:Dx and Sa had good chao garden's. (Well maybe not Sa.)
Maybe if the chao in the Srb2 Chao garden's would do more than hatch and chase you around forever untill you go into the race stage where you can't even bring the chao, you can't pick them up, you can get the hero garden, the chao look retarded changing frames that fast, and i'm pretty sure I'v never seen a chao chase someone before.

bobby said:
Connor said:
DanteEX said:

I second that, the hangout does tend to get on everyones nerves every once in a while at least

But anyway, the sprites are good [/sarcasim]

Do a better job on it by doing original sprites like Kunucklees did, at least he/she did original sprites

*Note to self, check sprites first*

I would actually like it if the chao gardens got brought back, they were fun. If the chao gardens did get brought back then they might make them like the game cube version of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Wait till the srb2F mod is realeased, sf94 made an almost exact replica of the chao garden in SA2B

Okay, I finally fixed this because the whole time I was side tracked. But I'm not sure if I should release it now that you can't use sprite rips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back