• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Carbon Isles PK3

I have an idea for the stage your still revamping: What if you include the old parts from the older revamps,and include the new sections too?

I have an idea for the stage your still revamping: What if you include the old parts from the older revamps,and include the new sections too?
Thanks For The Suggestion, I'll Be Sure To Do That When I Might Need To!

I Think Im Starting To Nail Down The SCZ1 Layout, Here, Have A Teaser
srb20304.png

Take it with a grain of salt though since majority of the objects haven't been added.

Screenshots That Didnt Get Used In The Post Above, Mainly Since I Wanted More Poses Than Sonic Just Spinning
srb20341.png

srb20343.png

srb20345.png

the map(s?) look really good, my only concern being: What's with the walls?
That looks like the first zone, but you can barely see the sky for the massive walls.

the map(s?) look really good, my only concern being: What's with the walls?
That looks like the first zone, but you can barely see the sky for the massive walls.
Well Aside From Partial Inspiration From A Friend's Level Of Simmilar Theme, Locationwise, Seaside Coast Is Actually Partially Sunken Below The Base Ground Of Carbon Island, Further Evidence Will Be Shown In The Title Screen Backdrop.
Post automatically merged:

Also There Isn't Much To See In The Seaside Coast Sky, Given Its Using Skynum 2 And There Isn't A Skybox

Okay... Okay... I Think I Can Finally Confirm That SCZ1... Is Finally... Finally Complete.
srb20464.png

srb20466.png

srb20467.png

srb20468.png

SCZ Act 2 Has Finally Started Development
srb20484.png

Post automatically merged:

More Progress
srb20486.png

srb20488.png

srb20489.png

Last edited:
Soda Facility Act 1 Is Done After Some Recycling And Cleaning Up To Make It A Non-Knuckles-Exclusive Zone So Yippee
srb20526.png

srb20529.png

srb20530.png

While Its Kinda Hard To See, The Turret Room And The Room Before It Have Coke

Good to see you are getting your ideas nailed down. I hope to see an initial release of your pack sometime soon (but it is understandable if you also need time to polish things and take care of real-life tasks).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back