Calamity Canyon

Calamity Canyon 1.0

metalharbor

metalharbor submitted a new resource:

Calamity Canyon - Sonic and the Gunslinger demo

This is Calamity Canyon, a demo level for my upcoming mod "Sonic and the Gunslinger." It's not a difficult level...it's meant to be Sonic-Adventure-ish with big setpieces.

In the full release it will be a Sonic-exclusive level, but you can play it with any character right now.

The level is built around tight turns and tall cliffs. You can get through it with Sonic's default thok and vanilla physics, but it won't be very fast or fun...probably. Unless you have your own setup, I strongly...

Read more about this resource...

This is okay my main problem with this is that for a level so big it ends so shortly its kinda a problem with bell Hill too I can beat them both within atleast 30 seconds to a minute

This is okay my main problem with this is that for a level so big it ends so shortly its kinda a problem with bell Hill too I can beat them both within atleast 30 seconds to a minute
True...most of the appeal is meant to come from the alternate pathways being kind of tricky, but not impossible, to pull off. 30 seconds is really good though. 👍

metalharbor updated Calamity Canyon with a new update entry:

"Sonic and the Gunslinger" released

The full "Sonic and the Gunslinger" mod is now released on SRB2MB

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back