• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bouncey the bouncing swordfighting hedegehog

what do you think

• I liked that old boncey sprite in your avatar beter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• awesome

• bad

• oh god my eye

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bouncey said:
(off topic)The first JTE wad not made by Super Mystic Sonic(i think).

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=51907de4e7faad8b0d87674c978a6ed1

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=74ff25b117e19da531e6e04dfcfd78d7

It is sonic1cd_jte.wad and supersonic_jte.wad

And special thanks to SMS becase his JTE wads inspired me to do this and to Chaozero64 for making the oirgnal sonic1cd.wad and ChaoZero again and Spazzo
for the orignal SuperSonic.

Oh and SMS said it was allright to post this.

(on topic)Now on to Bouncey.

Shuffle what is wrong with Bouncey tell me what it is and tell me what I can do to make it better.That includes the rest of you any thinge I can do to improve it(dont do it will just be ignored)

With JTE wad he means giving those wads extra abilities that only can be used in SRB2JTE. I once released a whole pack of em,(with 11 JTE wads) and I quess he wanted more of em, so he spyed on my JTE wads and now made some JTE wads himself.

Problem.......

A new sprite but I have a problem.

I think Bouncey look to much like a Sonic clone and not a orignal charater has any one got any idea's on how I coulde improve.

Yeah.

Either:
A) Quit making it, or
B) DON'T use Sonic as a base. Or, if you must, use the MININMUM you need...

Dude even I coulde draw he woulde still look like a Sonic clone.

And don't bother writing these don't do this charater how else am I surposed to play as him.

Who cares if its a Sonic Clone? You could use any wads base, but then it would be a clone of that wad. And drawing a character yourself is damn hard to make it look nice, and takes TONS of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back