• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bouncey the bouncing swordfighting hedegehog

what do you think

• I liked that old boncey sprite in your avatar beter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• awesome

• bad

• oh god my eye

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. How far is Bouncey from done?

HEY! I only clicked once and now there's a double post! Anyway, there's a reason why I didn't use SMS's theme song when he turned super.

Sorey I havent finshed alot of the spirtes I need to wrok on this more.

Bouncey Super from will be done later.

Here is 3 new sprites.

URL=http://imageshack.us]
playi10kk.png
[/URL]

Yes the sprite when Tails is picking up Bounecy will be him stabing his swrod in to Tails forcing him(not in the game it self of corse) go up XD.

Dude he dosent need 2 Hands his sword will let him hang on it will be alot painfull for tails tough.

As for a Bouncey_jte.wad I have desdied he shoulde have Amy's move.I think it will be allright not having Super becase he can tiple jump but still be fast.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
the waiting sprites look a bit wierd :|

All the sprites look weird...

If the drawing keep going the way they are now, Bouncey's character's spikes are gonna change shape 50 times when you move around him.

Seriously Bouncey. Make the shape of his spikes more consistent. It looks like you make up a new shape for them every frame. You should make sketches of what you want them to look like first.

Okay Bouncey has yet again been bumped sorry for lieing*shot*.

Either way I have desided that ree-c wont be wadding this SMS will(SMS dose know that but ree-c dosent).

Oh and this sprite has got better hair.

Oh his super music won't be All Of Me it will be Choise by Audio Slave after all.

Bouncey said:
Okay Bouncey has yet again been bumped sorry for lieing*shot*.

Either way I have desided that ree-c wont be wadding this SMS will(SMS dose know that but ree-c dosent).

Oh and this sprite has got better hair.

Oh his super music won't be All Of Me it will be Choise by Audio Slave after all.

.......WTF?!

I know this is the wrong topic to post this but anyway It is easyer.

(off topic)The first JTE wad not made by Super Mystic Sonic(i think).

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=51907de4e7faad8b0d87674c978a6ed1

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=74ff25b117e19da531e6e04dfcfd78d7

It is sonic1cd_jte.wad and supersonic_jte.wad

And special thanks to SMS becase his JTE wads inspired me to do this and to Chaozero64 for making the oirgnal sonic1cd.wad and ChaoZero again and Spazzo
for the orignal SuperSonic.

Oh and SMS said it was allright to post this.

(on topic)Now on to Bouncey.

Shuffle what is wrong with Bouncey tell me what it is and tell me what I can do to make it better.That includes the rest of you any thinge I can do to improve it(dont do it will just be ignored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back