• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bouncey the bouncing swordfighting hedegehog

what do you think

• I liked that old boncey sprite in your avatar beter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• awesome

• bad

• oh god my eye

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell........

The sword looks a tiny bit better, but the upper part of his hair looks.......OMFG!!! It actually looks pretty cool, and thats a good thing! Keep practicing this stuff (and your grammar), and your rank will up from newbie to avarage member!

if you could somehow make it where he bounced up into the air as if in a spin jump when he walked, that would rock
=/

pretty good sprites though

Hmm if it is possble with soc I coulde make it so the gravity is allway 0.3 when Bouncy it might efect all charaters thuogh.

looks good, the springs might be a problem though, if he doesnt bounce.
they would go into the ground, wouldnt they? or make him to tall to go under certain things

Meh.

SuperMysticSonic can you make a Bouncey-JTE.wad after this is finshed.

I dont know whos beter for Bouncey though.

Amy can triple jump witch could work for Bounceys springs but then there would be no Super form.

MetalSonic can jump really high with could work for Bouneys springs as well I dont know about his flying when super tough.

Shadow well he mgiht not have any thing to do with the springs but his moves suit Bouncy.

Whos move should be used in Bouncey_JTE.wad

Amy=0
Metal=0
Shadow=0

I know something!!!!

I know.

0: make Bouncey done.
1: make Super bouncey sprites
2: enter them in your bouncey wad.
3: GIVE THE WAD TO ME!!!!
4: I'll give it the amy ability
5: Start SRB2JTE and use level select to go to GFZ1/other level
6: Turn super with sonic, then switch to Bouncey. You'll see Super bouncey. And he's still able to use amy's ability! See? you have a super form AND amy's ability!

Amy can Bounce but Shadows moves suit bouncey oh and **** Metal his flying Dosent suit.

And that trick dosent work for Super Amy it justs gos back to normal in srb2jte.

But speaking for Super Bouncy in normal SRB2 what soulde his music be(No not that tecno crap) I think by Cochise audio slave.Or some thing else.

You choise.
1)Cochise=0
2)Fight for your right to party=0
3)Wake me up=0

While Bouncey's jumping sprites is going to be like Amys he still is going to spin dash just think he is charging up with his sword. :mrgreen:

I meen what music shoulde I use from the list for Super Bouncey.

You choise.
1)Cochise=0
2)Fight for your right to party=0
3)Wake me up=0

Time for an update of Bouncy.

8) 8) 8)

Oh as for Super music I have desided my self I was thinking of Choise by Audio Slave but I have changed my mind and the song for Super will be All of Me.

Just settle for the normal super sonic music, we've had to many "super" characters have their theme songs which are crap or just plain boring.

...Sega doesn't make music for people to steal in their fangames/characters.

But that techno crap dosent suit Super Bouncy.

Any one else who wants to put the sprites(and music)in instead of ree-c.

Somehow true....

The music for SS is really boring. I like SRB2JTE's and Super shadow's SS music best, followed by the the previous version of SS music. The only problem of replacing the Super Sonic music, is that it makes the wad HUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back