Resource icon

Boss Mayhem v1C

TheLastKitchenGun

I am the eggman, that's what I am I am the eggman
2023 Collaborator
We will never forget the legendary Dylan Vs. (2.0) Brak....
It was a battle for the ages :welcometoreleases:
 
TheLastKitchenGun updated Boss Mayhem with a new update entry:

I'm so tired bruh

fixes some bugs found before release:
fixed a missing texture in badnik citadel
fixed the final rooms' music in badnik citadel not playing
fixed AMT crawlas not moving at all along with fixing them getting stuck inside the hazard crawla
updated credits file to remove a duplicate name

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
okay then, uhhh tangle's tail punch and whisper's lasers do nothing to metal knux whatever guess ill take on a different strategy maybe
ohhh you just bump into him THEN DEAL THE HIT nvm i got this i was doing it wrong



1767807240945.png

ayyyy ggs see you in destructive illusion knuxpath on to the next boss
 
Last edited:
okay im back from my bossX save with whisper
and just saying... you need to actively not get the emeralds immediately off the bat to access 2.0brak right after the cybrak part of eggcitadel
 
TheLastKitchenGun updated Boss Mayhem with a new update entry:

I am still tired

fixed sky sanctuary player spawns
badnik citadel should now not desync
badnik ctiadel no longer fails miserably at trying to teleport players to the next section (because it's disabled now lol)
added a failsafe for metal knuckles softlocking if you take damage during the glide attack charge animation

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
Back
Top