• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BlueM's Random Junk

will this be compatible with buddyex
Hello and welcome to all who came to view this thread!

This thread is all about the mods/levels that'll be working on!

As you can see, welp, you guessed it Right i'm currently working on Hesse Sonic mod!

These are all the sprites I have done currently
Post automatically merged:

I would like it if you were make the perfered color to be sapphire. Also how were you able to pull all of these sprites off?
i said that to him to make it lighter

Not really proud with the sprites that I have currently so I'll be remaking them
v1_or_v2.png

looks nice!
However, if that's a junio/eguchi sonic like I think it is, the spines are down when sonic's facing away from the camera, similarly to how OVA sonic's spines look from behind (you can see this in the intro in the scene where sonic's running out of a tunnel, right after the scene that I assume people keep referencing for their back angles, but the spines there are being raised due to momentum!) Now that I think about it, you'd be the second person to get junio/eguchi's back angle spines correct if you reference the tunnel scene. (the top and middle spines are swaying side to side in the scene, it it can be assumed that when sonic is standing still, the spines look just like other classic sonic designs )

If you do progress on this (and I hope you do, this junio/eguchi looks a bit more accurate, and the existing one has gotten a little old), before you do a run animation, junio/eguchi's run isn't the peelout or identical to the jog, I happen to have two gifs showing the difference between the two (three?)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417-101703_Brave.png
    Screenshot_20230417-101703_Brave.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Sonic_Run.gif
    Sonic_Run.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 123
  • sonic_jog.gif
    sonic_jog.gif
    30.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Done,
View attachment 89582

Now this probably won't be a mod due to someone else are already making one. I mainly did these for fun and to better practice on my spriting skills.
these skills have definitely been put to use! if you get asked to work or decide yourself to work on a different project, spriting for you should be a breeze!

I hope you grow to your full potential!

Wow.
I might've said this before, but you're a really good spriter.
I'd love if you were able to do sprites for a character for me, but Its up to you if you wanna, ofc.

Wow.
I might've said this before, but you're a really good spriter.
I'd love if you were able to do sprites for a character for me, but Its up to you if you wanna, ofc.
Ditto. I'm in desperate need of a spriter. Aside from the things that I just don't know how to handle (see my WIP thread, #shamelessbeggingforattentionandassistance), coding is actually proceeding relatively smoothly, and I expect the lack of sprites to be the main thing holding the Belnades sisters (and Garcia and Legault — see my Reddit profile) back from releases. (Well, that, and I'm not sure how feasible it actually is to implement Sonja's time slow and rewind on level geometry, implement a radar or imminent attack warning system for Sonja's passive, or make Cassandra's code "piggyback" off the code of other skins for her copying and mimicry.)

Now that he wont post to any threads right now
Wait, what.

Ditto. I'm in desperate need of a spriter. Aside from the things that I just don't know how to handle (see my WIP thread, #shamelessbeggingforattentionandassistance), coding is actually proceeding relatively smoothly, and I expect the lack of sprites to be the main thing holding the Belnades sisters (and Garcia and Legault — see my Reddit profile) back from releases. (Well, that, and I'm not sure how feasible it actually is to implement Sonja's time slow and rewind on level geometry, implement a radar or imminent attack warning system for Sonja's passive, or make Cassandra's code "piggyback" off the code of other skins for her copying and mimicry.)

Wait, what.
This may sound weird, but I actually need both a spriter and a coder :/
just coz, my focus is on the other half of the mod (Maps, early story stuffs, ect.)
Now that he wont post to any threads right now
Wh-
Aw man.

This may sound weird, but I actually need both a spriter and a coder :/
just coz, my focus is on the other half of the mod (Maps, early story stuffs, ect.)
Yeah, I could use a coder myself. Like I said, there are some things I want to do with the Belnades sisters that I just don't know how I'm going to pull off… (I already have about 4 threads in the Modding Help forum.)

Hey- speaking of, and I know this is not the place for this kind of conversation, but...
If you don't have your hands completely filled by the Belnades, Could you do some code for my character? you seem to be able to do some pretty complex stuff, so It probable wont be too much of a hassle... maybe.

If you wanna, or have questions- DM me. No need to continue a convo here.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back