• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BlueM's Random Junk

"SONIC AND THE FALLEN STAR" SONIC IN SRB2?!?! YEAAAAAAA-

..Well, even if it's not, that's still cool.
Maybe, what ever I decide what to do with movie sonic either I find any bit of motivation left to work on it or cancel it, then i could see this being an mod!
Post automatically merged:

FALLEN_STAR_a1.png

Made some progress.

Last edited:
I bet that will be more unique moveset and experience
Assuming that I might make it a full on character mod, the moveset would be rather simple as in the fallen star game itself Sonic only has a dropdash and a peelout. this is and idea i've had for a mod which is mainly what this thread is about now. We'll see, though I did make some progress on the walking animation. (for a3)
progress.gif

Rough, but there it goes.

Based.png

For That Neo Classic Sonic Mod I cancelled a while back, Now I might revive it as something of my own style. keywords "MIGHT."

Last edited:
Assuming that I might make it a full on character mod, the moveset would be rather simple as in the fallen star game itself Sonic only has a dropdash and a peelout. this is and idea i've had for a mod which is mainly what this thread is about now. We'll see, though I did make some progress on the walking animation. (for a3)
View attachment 98801
Rough, but there it goes.
There he goes, indeed!!

View attachment 98802
For That Neo Classic Sonic Mod I cancelled a while back, Now I might revive it. keywords "MIGHT."
Ooh, nice. No pressure.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back