Blossom cup [Software hotfix]

Blossom cup [Software hotfix] V1.2.1

Honestyi

Honestyi submitted a new resource:

Sunset City Speedway - A track hosted in that city that appeard once in the IDWverse

MAPCS: Sunset City Speedway

Welcome to Sunset City the main merchant hub of the continent!

Come race by in our annual racing event, enjoy the view as you go full speed across our commercial bay area, into the high merchant hub and back to the city's central all while you avoid getting karted by other competitors.

Our city offer only the best of experiences! In here we have: lots of parks and friendly places for you to pass your free time, may them be...​

Read more about this resource...

Two pieces of fence are lacking collision:

kart0712.gif
kart0714.gif

and the checkpoints between the bridge and the last turn are a bit jank. The positions can jump around in that area.

We did some netgame testing and you can find all the replays here.

Attachments

• kart0714.gif
    kart0714.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 133
Honestyi updated [Sunset City Speedway is now] Blossom cup with a new update entry:

Blossom cup update (a.k.a. back to v1)

MAPCS: Sunset City Speedway Zone
V1.2

- A few Blossom cup decorations got added around the city
- A new shortcut was added, just be aware! it may not be a good idea to rely on it in the last lap, or you might fall into your doom
- A checkpoint was added and some of their sectors got their size reduced so they don't mess people's positions (hopefully i didn't messed up the other checkpoints)
- More decoration were added around the start zone and inside the tunnel
- A zipper was added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This was one update I was really looking forward to and I'll look forward to the next two maps as well 😄

this jump has issues with low speeds/shrink

View attachment 62229
yeah... about that:
i'm well aware about this issue, the thing is, my maps aren't made with easy speed/shrink in mind (forgot to include this on the post) since i think it does more harm than good towards player skill and nobody likes them where i play. That being said, i've tested it on normal speed and was able to make the jump with both chao (s1 w1), flicky (s9 w1) and about anything in-between with a simple blue spark. Besides that's the reason for the 3/4 spiral and checkpoint before this particular jump.
However, if this issue keeps coming up even on normal speed and above, then i'll have no choice but fix it.

Honestyi updated [Sunset City Speedway is now] Blossom cup with a new update entry:

V1.1 Candy lake Hotfix

Candy lake
V1.1
- Added more arrow signs in 2 corners
- Some arrow signs got their color changed so they don't blend in with the skybox or the ambient
- The cake landing bridge got extended to (try to) fix an issue with easy speed and shrink
- Small adjustments were made to the skybox positioning so its forest doesn't seem too out of scale like before
- More thok barriers got added
- A big ass cake mountain was added on the lake's empty space, not only to fill it but also to put more thok...

Honestyi updated Blossom cup [Visual QoL Improvements Update] with a new update entry:

V1.2

Sunset City Speedway
V1.3

- An item row got removed from every item cluster in the track to make less dificult to see bananas/eggboxes hidden between them
- White edge and middle road strips got added in the laguna seca corckscrew section to make it less confusing
- The laguna seca corckscrew got a little bit adjusted due to the white strips messing them up
- A boost sign was added to the corckscrew shortcut to make sure people don't get confused
- Some textures with wrong sizes got fixed...

Honestyi updated Blossom cup [Software hotfix] with a new update entry:

V1.2.1 Software hotfix

Sunset City Speedway

V1.3.1

- Fixed an issue with the skybox in software mode, it should show up normaly instead of being pitch black like before
- Added a checkpoint on top of the building shortcut so people who end up falling into a death plane after that section don't get sent back all the way back to the corckscrew

Candy Lake Zone

V1.2.1

- Fixed an issue with the skybox in software mode, it should show up normaly instead of being pitch black like before
- Intensified...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back