• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BE's Mess of Mods (KIND OF ON HIATUS

Hi! You can now beta test mods and you have to be able to do these things and should not do these things.
1. Don't share the beta's around, so just don't upload the mod onto mediafire or any other file sharing website, *or else*...
2. Don't leak and spoil stuff, just don't tell the stuff that's going to be in the mod. That's what I do.
3. Don't steal the code of them, just don't ok?
4. Don't keep my beta's in a Google Drive link or in your Google Drive, that's just stealing ya'know?
Tell me if you want to! I will pick at least 3 beta testers, and also you have to have experience with beta testing. Bye!

Last edited:
Hi! You can now beta test mods and you have to be able to do these things and should not do these things.
1. Don't share the beta's around, so just don't upload the mod onto mediafire or any other file sharing website, *or else*...
2. Don't leak and spoil stuff, just don't tell the stuff that's going to be in the mod. That's what I do.
Tell me if you want to! I will pick at least 3 beta testers, and also you have to have experience with beta testing. Bye!
Are there any other requirements? Because I couldn't steal the code even if I wanted to, I don't tell people what's in the mod, and no one else I know owns SRB2, so I can't do that either.

Sure! it could be fun (I kinda like breaking stuff which would help with testing tbh) but, would there be a problem if the charcter's name would appear on discord (I barely use it, but i still wanted to ask)

Are these actually in black knight?
yup
Post automatically merged:

Sure! it could be fun (I kinda like breaking stuff which would help with testing tbh) but, would there be a problem if the character's name would appear on Discord (I barely use it, but i still wanted to ask)
Sure! You're a beta tester! But make sure you don't do the stuff I said like don't share it or smth.

Are there any other requirements? Because I couldn't steal the code even if I wanted to, I don't tell people what's in the mod, and no one else I know owns SRB2, so I can't do that either.
Oh yeah, almost forgot. Don't keep my beta's in a google drive or smth. You can't just keep it forever. If you don't keep my beta's, then you can be a tester along with all the stuff I said at the top!

I've been having this idea in my head as in "What if there were hats?". So I thought of making a menu where you can toggle hats, kind of like ChrispyChars' confetti menu. So I made some sprites for hats like Halloween hats (exclusive update for Halloween maybe) Christmas hats (also exclusive maybe) Birthday hats.
HalloweenHat.png
HalloweenHatBack.png
SantaHat.png
BackHat.png
BirthdayHat.png
I'm gonna code them in on Friday.

Last edited:
Sword but Paper Sprites and Splats

View attachment 55731

Also if anyone wants it(like you Bright) i think i will put it here
nice

So... There's Crystal Sonic, Jelly Tails and, Rose Gold Amy right? WHAT ABOUT KNUCKLES?!?!

I'm making Ruby Red Knux :)
It's very unfinished, only 1 ability made.
Here is a screenshot!

srb20263.gif

Here he comes...
Untitled.gif

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back