Bean the Dynamite

Bean the Dynamite 1.0

Finally, we're getting Proto-Jet

Just joking, it's because apparently the character was clearly inspired by him.

Speaking of which, isn't he from another game?

I'm really happy this addon exists, Bean is my favorite character! It's pretty fun playing as him so far, but I have some suggestions for the moveset. I think a forward bomb kicking move would be very beneficial for combating enemies, maybe have it be activated by quickly tapping spin twice. I also think Bean should have I-frames after getting blown up by his own bombs so you're not just recklessly plunging into the enemies and losing your rings. That's really about it for suggestions, thanks for making this!

fsqz2pzw.ajg.gif

bosses as bean are so fun

Last edited:
''Bean The Dynamite Explodes into SRB2''
GODDAMMIT BEAN, YOU JUST DESTROYED THE ENTIRE SOURE CODE! NOW WE WILL HAVE TO RECODE THE ENTIRE GAME!

fsqz2pzw.ajg.gif

bosses as bean are so fun

I'm surprised the game didn't bug out. The floor is supposed to get destroyed and then come back after you beat him, but since you don't have to push the buttons, you just kinda skip the shrinking floor. Interesting.

Finally, Bean The Dynamite, one of the 9 Playable Characters in S9onic The Fighters is now on SRB2!
i need to try him out
but you know who else is a Dynamite Woodpecker?

M Y M O M!

I've found a visual bug with Bean's idle anim routine which results from having the AngleStand mod loaded at the same time as Bean. The little bomb object doesn't spawn. Now, while I know that asking for compatibility with other mods is often an unreasonable request, the thing is, I have a slight feeling that this actually might be a relatively easy fix. I believe what AngleStand does is it just causes the chars' Idle routines to refer to a different State, as opposed to the one that SRB2 normally uses.

Welp, Fang's going through hell again.
Too bad Bark ain't here to help... Wait he didn't do much either. But, I'd like to suggest something:

Bean The Dynamite's father,
Bin The Dynamite Duck!

His inclusion could be a callback to the following:
1.) He was playble as a skin for Bean in Sonic The Fighters
2.) He is Bean's father

He would just be a skin for Bean, being blue and having a bowtie would be some differences. Heck, guy carries dynamite. Funny enough, just add glasses to him to show age. For reference, use the attached file. But overall, this would be an awesome inclusion!

Attachments

• beanthedynamite-fightersmegamix-sprite2.gif
    beanthedynamite-fightersmegamix-sprite2.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 735
  • 301e8b073be5d428710291554cac9d04d4136f8a.png
    301e8b073be5d428710291554cac9d04d4136f8a.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 767
Too bad Bark ain't here to help... Wait he didn't do much either. But, I'd like to suggest something:

Bin The Dynamite Duck!

2.) He is Bean's father

He would just be a skin for Bean, being blue and having a bowtie would be some differences. Heck, guy carries dynamite. Funny enough, just add glasses to him to show age. For reference, use the attached file. But overall, this would be an awesome inclusion!
Skincolor Blue moment

Bin The Dynamite Duck!

2.) He is Bean's father

Those pics are adorable.

Bin The Dynamite Duck!

2.) He is Bean's father

I swear i've seen the family image on the right.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back