Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of an avatar is to be able to identify the poster at a glance. All those fancy userbars look the same at a glance. I really can't see this going anywhere good.

I want one.

Avi:

Pic:
stilldb1.png

Text: All revved up and ready to go!
Note: When putting inn my name, put in A-star not astar!
Color: Cyan (#00FFFF)

Sig:

Pic: same
Text: "You ready? Hold on tight."
Note: same
Color: Light Green (#00FF00)

Would it be possible to quote a image and get it to work in your sig? Not saying I'll do it I'm just asking.

If you dont mind I would like you to make me an avatar
here is the sprite I would want you to use:
Hex.jpg

The color: Dark green
Text: Super the young spriter
If you would make this I would be very grateful

Draykon said:
The purpose of an avatar is to be able to identify the poster at a glance. All those fancy userbars look the same at a glance. I really can't see this going anywhere good.
I have to agree with this statement. What is the point of avatars that all look the same? The whole POINT of having an avatar is to have an image that can be associated with all of your posts.

Also, we're still not bring signature images back. I don't care how much you guys complain, I'm not going back to the days where I have to constantly regulate people failing at image editing software.

Mystic said:
Draykon said:
I have to agree with this statement. What is the point of avatars that all look the same? The whole POINT of having an avatar is to have an image that can be associated with all of your posts.

People have the freedom to use what images they like.

A-star, you're missing his point.
If people use an avatar to make them look different, like Mystic's avatar, we can always tell who he is whenever we see that image, right? But if everyone had the same kind of image, wouldn't it be hard to tell people apart if they are so similar? It's like picking a certain robot out of a pile of copies.

Karuno said:
A-star, you're missing his point.
If people use an avatar to make them look different, like Mystic's avatar, we can always tell who he is whenever we see that image, right? But if everyone had the same kind of image, wouldn't it be hard to tell people apart if they are so similar? It's like picking a certain robot out of a pile of copies.
Do I look like a robot to you? *Shot* Well this has a point,as much as I like this avatar it will make it harder to tell people apart at a glance. So back to my old one. (Though if I ever join another message board I'll use it my sig.)

SonicTheDalek said:
Make a Team Rebellion one with Crawlie, Clawer and Jetter.
Why am I being ignored? ;_;

The sprites should be from the corresponding character WADs. Also, when they are in the avatar thing, make it so you can see their faces up to the eyes, if you know what I mean. I can't really word some things out right. The colours should be the corresponding colours of the characters. Make a signature version as well so I can use it on other forums.

If that fails, do a blue one with just Crawlie in it.

79388.gif
I'm Running Like HECK Now! (for no apparent reason...)
Anyway, I'd like one Of Me And Vixen
Colors: Yellow To Purple
Text: Sonicboy And Vixen
And you may put my Avi in Gif form if you would like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back