Status
Not open for further replies.

Armonte

montobot / Armontina
i'm doing Userbar's by request's Here are some examples.

Image Sigs:
Senkubar.png

Vash.png

Steveb96.png

UsuarioDS.png

TeamUnknown.png

Teamspeed1.png

Astar2.png

shad2.png

Image Avatar things...:
SonDaniel.png

Silveresp.png

Senkuavamaster.png

SenyaAvamaster.png

NitemareWadmaster.png

Vashavatar.png

asssd.png

UsuarioDSAVA.png

fgsfdsadfg.png

KOTE.png

Mikesword221.png

SparkTH123123123123123.png

RUBIk.png

HyperSon.png

auto.png

TDF.png

asdfgsfd.png

KArunoasd.png

Ground.png

a-star1.png

hsx.png

jacy.png

ola.png

sb.png

speedy.png

super.png

txss.png

shadic1.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok If you want a userbar just post: 1-4 color's you like, The theme [E.g Armonte - Wii User], [Extra: Sprites]
Current:No one.
BTW. allways look at the first post to see if your Image is done -ArmChair

Could I have on with...

Colors: Blue, Dark Blue, Black.
Theme: Knockout - SOCer in training. [NOTE Or... you could do KO.T.E insted of Knockout.]
Sprite:
knockoutsprite.png

I'd like one with a background with shades of grey, the PLAYA2A8 sprite of my professor's cube char wad on it, and my username on it.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
I'd like one with a background with shades of grey, the PLAYA2A8 sprite of my professor's cube char wad on it, and my username on it.
Too big for a Avatar or userbar Smaller sprite please

armonte the hedgehog said:
R.U.B.I.K. said:
Why not use the pic from his current avatar? (just a suggestion)

R.U.B.I.K. said:
What About Mah MAMAh LUIGI!?

hyperson said:
R.U.B.I.K. said:
What About Mah MAMAh LUIGI!?
Dude...Do you see how many userbars he has to make? It might take him awhile before he's done so be paitient and don't rush things.

Guys, this isn't exactly "art." There's a site that can put any image into a bar for you with the text you want.

The Dark Fox said:
Guys, this isn't exactly "art." There's a site that can put any image into a bar for you with the text you want.
Duh. Click that userbar I made then it'll take you there or just google create userbar. It's not that difficult to make.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
I think I realilize that you know. I'm not an idiot for not knowing that you know. Also, there is other animated title bar websites, avatar websites, and those "glitter glitter glitter" userbar things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back