Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Fox said:
Guys, this isn't exactly "art." There's a site that can put any image into a bar for you with the text you want.
Oh really? that thing is some cheapy program on the internet that doesn't even let you use more than one image. I'm using Photoshop CS3 so really. Get your facts straight.

armonte the hedgehog said:
The Dark Fox said:
Guys, this isn't exactly "art." There's a site that can put any image into a bar for you with the text you want.
Oh really? that thing is some cheapy program on the internet that doesn't even let you use more than one image. I'm using Photoshop CS3 so really. Get your facts straight.

Photoshop for friggin' sig images? Don't go pulling our legs, this can _EASILY_ be done with a generator.

Than say what you are using, instead of calling people idiots for getting confused, okay? And there is things that can do more than one image. Armonte, how do how you know what I'm taling about? There is millions of them.

The Dark Fox said:
Than say what you are using, instead of calling people idiots for getting confused, okay? And there is things that can do more than one image. Armonte, how do how you know what I'm talking about? There are millions of them.

Fixed. And this is leading to a forum aregument...
EDIT: Nevermind. It was a false alarm sorry everybody.

hyperson said:
I'm waiting for mine Armonte.
HyperSon.png

Spark The Hedgehog said:
Fixed. And this is leading to a forum aregument...
Nah I won't let myself get banned over something like that.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
hyperson said:
Welcome
Where's mine? Is it done? If not when is it going to be? *shot for to many questions in one post* Really?
In the first post I said "check the first post often because it might be done."But yeah. its done
SparkTH.png

SparkTheHedgehog's Sig said:
Eheheheheheh...does anyone know where to find ALL the sonic the hedgehog sprites on srb2? I'm doing a halarious recolor WAD.
Sonic.plr.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
hyperson said:
Welcome
Where's mine? Is it done? If not when is it going to be? *shot for to many questions in one post* Really?
In the first post I said "check the first post often because it might be done."But yeah. its done
SparkTH.png
Awesome! I want to ask one more favor...can you edit this and instead of tails-user can you put ace piliot?

SparkTheHedgehog said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
hyperson said:
Welcome
SparkTH.png
Awesome! I want to ask one more favor...can you edit this and instead of tails-user can you put ace piliot?
Your supposed to be happy with what you have!!! But yes i'll edit it. _-_
SparkTH123123123123123.png

SparkTheHedgehog said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
hyperson said:
Welcome
SparkTH.png
Thank you for the image! I wish they would put signature pics back up. Anyways I really like the way it looks.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
hyperson said:
Welcome
SparkTH.png
Thank you for the image! I wish they would put signature pics back up. Anyways I really like the way it looks.
So do I, I mean like what the heck. It's a image in the sig. I mean you can make how large it is. ALLOW THEM NAO!

Nintendo Ds user
Sprite-You have it(In first post the black Ds)
Color - Light blue
Say - Autosaver - Ds user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back