Aqua's Map Ranking Script

Aqua's Map Ranking Script v1.1

AquaMonkey

AquaMonkey submitted a new resource:

Aqua's Map Ranking Script - no more fighting. please.

Aqua's Map Ranking Script
i got tired of these conversations

Hosting a Kart server? Stuck in the never-ending flurry that is opinions?
People keep telling you to add horrible/fantastic maps but you never know if people actually enjoy them?
Well, have I got the solution for you! Maybe.

Always keep in mind that ranks by players should be taken with a pinch of salt, sometimes even a tea cup. Salty players might...

Read more about this resource...

kart0009.gif

If you run this mod with Kart VS Ranking or anything that sets the standard intermission time to 0, you're given no opportunity to cast a vote for the map.

Otherwise, I really like what this mod sets out to do-- provide a better way for server hosts to see feedback on what maps their playerbase likes playing on and which ones they don't.

AquaMonkey updated Aqua's Map Ranking Script with a new update entry:

Vote with your buttons!

This update allows players to vote ++ and -- on maps when they finished a race using their DRIFT and BRAKE buttons. For an example, see the overview page.
NOTE: This functionality only works with the default ranking options.

Also fixed the bug where aqm_do_vote would not give any feedback if you voted succesfully.

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 86318
If you run this mod with Kart VS Ranking or anything that sets the standard intermission time to 0, you're given no opportunity to cast a vote for the map.

Otherwise, I really like what this mod sets out to do-- provide a better way for server hosts to see feedback on what maps their playerbase likes playing on and which ones they don't.
@Superjustinbros there's now a new way to vote, maybe this will help you

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back