anyone got ideas???

KitKatiscool

A guy who trying to learn lua
so im making a srb2 mod called gumhog its one of my other projects other than secret rings sonic anyways i need some ideas for moves sense gumhog is just what if sonic ate the gumo gumo no mi aka (human human fruit) i need ideas for moves for all for all 4 GEARS!!! and if your ideas i cant do i may add him to srb2 persona:/

I think this is about one piece I haven't watched a lot of that show but I've gotten past the first two arcs I think the first one was called orange town or something never mind but one idea I do have sonic or gumhog if you will should have an ability where you can toss him like a sling shot with his stretchy abilities and hit enemies from good distance that's all of my ideas or his normal move set I don't know what gear 4 means but those are my ideas sorry for replying so late and if the is mod finished then tell me the abilities

I think this is about one piece I haven't watched a lot of that show but I've gotten past the first two arcs I think the first one was called orange town or something never mind but one idea I do have sonic or gumhog if you will should have an ability where you can toss him like a sling shot with his stretchy abilities and hit enemies from good distance that's all of my ideas or his normal move set I don't know what gear 4 means but those are my ideas sorry for replying so late and if the is mod finished then tell me the abilities
oh so gum-gum Rocket not bad

btw the gears are just transformations

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back