Among Us Thread

Charonik08

No Charks in this pool!
Recently this game blew up in popularity, I don’t really know how many people from this message board have played Among Us, but either ways, this is a pretty fun game. Personally, I barely ever get Imposter, but when I do, I play relatively well. (I say relatively because my friends make fun of me when they get Imposter way more than me :c)

Among us is hella fun dude. It's gameplay mechanics are great, almost every match is a super fun time and the graphics are simple enough to run decently on whatever device you're using, but good and charming enough so the animation is greatly conveid. There's also a sequel in the works which is pretty cool. I think one of the main reasons to why the game suddenly got popular was Henry Stickmin's new rise to public recognition. So yeah, among us is super fun.

Crewmate
There is 1 impostor among us.
No but seriously, i loved that much the game, that i am working on Impostor for SRB2.​

Crewmate
There is 1 impostor among us.
No but seriously, i loved that much the game, that i am working on Impostor for SRB2.​
*Smack Noise*
NOICE
Micheal Rosen

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

In my opinion somebody should make a game mode called srb2 is among us

I've always thought there was a lot of untapped potential in the social deduction genre so it's good to see something new making the rounds. As someone who likes playing complex Mafia setups I hope the sequel adds more variety, especially in the form of unique roles for players.

Well... I played recently and... I enjoy it! Especially if you want to cover your actions.
Also for some reason, when you play with randoms... Is a mess 'cuz everybody is leaving for not being impostor... Gladly there's a... "cooldown"? Sorry for the bad English

It's pretty funny how Fall Guys was popular and then a game that came out 2 YEARS ago was like: yeah no me popular now

There are tons of mods, like Crewmates can fight back, Impostors don't know who the other is, you can kill anyone on the map from anywhere, Impostors have 0 second kill cool down, there is a max of 100 players and I think that there are a whole lot more!

feels strange to talk about Sonic Robo Blast 2 and Among Us with the same people lol imagine a 20-year old game along with a 2-year old game

This is a very good game and i'm somehow happy it came to light and became super-popular, specially because the developers probably never intended to make it a winner of a GOTY (best multiplayer game) award; i just don't like when "toxic" people joins the game and practically ruin the experience

yeah don't do emergency calls when the match started just 10 seconds ago please

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back