• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Amanda The Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supersonia said:
ok, i give up. this is too hard.....

That is exactly what I thought when I was just for now editing one of the characters, but don't worry once your done and the character is ingame you feel very happy that you got your character off your shoulders.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
Supersonia said:
superflip96 said:
Supersonia said:
ok, i give up. this is too hard.....

Dont give up now! Just ask for help, people would be glad to help make a wad! Just dont lose hope yet!

that sounds like a good idea.... :|
I could help you, maybe.

ooooook.

edit: how about me and somebody can help make the sprites and someother person can put in the files to make the character come in the game. my character runs fast like sonic, jumps higher, and can water walk.

Ritz said:
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, you did the right thing. There was absolutely no hope for this wad.

Please follow this. Seriously, this is yet another, repetitive, unorignal recolor. Please, please discontinue it.

Well, if you were going to do it yourself and learn how to wad, that's cool. However, if you want help to finish this abomination, drop it.

my character runs fast like sonic, jumps higher, and can water walk.

That just proves that this should be canceled. You should just work on this privately and improve until you can make a 'decent' wad. Instead of releasing a crum wad with barely any experience.

Everyone has a first wad. Just look how SMS started. And what about Shadow and Amy in the addons section of srb2.org? So let the maker decide if she wants to continue.

And Ritz, Im not a man! I am a young boy.

Everybody says it's foolish because they're veterans of many, many recolor wars many, many years ago. They're still scared for life. I wasn't around back then and, personally, I'm glad. I don't want to be scarred for life any more than I already am.

That's not the point here. The point is that she should try. No one expects a grade A wad on the first attempt. And if no one likes it, that only shows her what she needs to do better next time. The best way to succeed is not always to avoid mistakes. Sometimes you have have to force yourself into them in order to find out exactly what it is you did wrong, and exactly what you need to change in your methods.

This is also an experience to show her how much work it takes into making a wad for future reference. because it seems like she sort of just jumped into it. Either way, the best way to become a master of your craft is to gain experience in it, and learn things by trial and error.

And so, you have my full support in making this, and any assistance you may need. I'm not going to do it for you, but feel free to ask for help. And shame on the people who discouraged you. Everyone has to start somewhere. If you start from the top, the only way to go is down. If you start from the bottom, you've got nothing to lose.

Zeshiro said:
That's not the point here. The point is that she should try. No one expects a grade A wad on the first attempt. And if no one likes it, that only shows her what she needs to do better next time. The best way to succeed is not always to avoid mistakes. Sometimes you have have to force yourself into them in order to find out exactly what it is you did wrong, and exactly what you need to change in your methods.

This is also an experience to show her how much work it takes into making a wad for future reference. because it seems like she sort of just jumped into it. Either way, the best way to become a master of your craft is to gain experience in it, and learn things by trial and error.

And so, you have my full support in making this, and any assistance you may need. I'm not going to do it for you, but feel free to ask for help. And shame on the people who discouraged you. Ev eryone has to start somewhere. If you start from the top, the only way to go is down. If you start from the bottom, you've got nothing to lose.

My god.
I almost started to tear up.*
But yeah, what he said. Er, except for the part about helping you. I'm of no use in char wadding...wah.
THISISNOTSARCASMKTHXBYE

Zeshiro said:

And so, you have my full support in making this, and any assistance you may need. I'm not going to do it for you, but feel free to ask for help. And shame on the people who discouraged you. Everyone has to start somewhere. If you start from the top, the only way to go is down. If you start from the bottom, you've got nothing to lose.

That's a really good point, Zeshiro. Screw you, Dark Warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back