• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Amanda The Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersonia

should I continue my character?
spritesld2.png

I'm doing her without the light blue part and without her front hair.

So... am I the only one who feels like pointing out what's wrong with this?
One word, recolor.
In more words, lame, uncreative recolor.

Because we all don't have the creative ability...
Doesn't justify ripping off the SRB2 sprites, however.

No, my wad is a bunch of modified screenshots from SADX to work with SRB2. Actually, quite an original idea, considering I was the only one to do that. Jetkrazy drew his SASonic by hand. They were not ripoffs, and I actually put work into them. It's no easy matter angling and getting accurate frames from that game.

Dark Warrior said:
No, my wad is a bunch of modified screenshots from SADX to work with SRB2. Actually, quite an original idea, considering I was the only one to do that. Jetkrazy drew his SASonic by hand. They were not ripoffs, and I actually put work into them. It's no easy matter angling and getting accurate frames from that game.
Speaking of JetKrazy, where has that guy gone? I haven't seen him in months o.o

superflip96 said:
Supersonia said:
ok, i give up. this is too hard.....

Dont give up now! Just ask for help, people would be glad to help make a wad! Just dont lose hope yet!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, you did the right thing. There was absolutely no hope for this wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back