Adventure Sonic (v1.9)

Adventure Sonic (v1.9) v1.8c (v1.9 temp-banned)

As for the Workshop part, while yes Workshop has different rules than MB, I don't really want to support that Workshop submission as the update was clearly banned for a reason, thus it shouldn't just be re-uploaded, whether it was on a site other than MB or not.
While I didn't make that clear, yes, you shouldn't consider supporting the Workshop's submission. But it's essential to recognize that others have different tastes, often shown by people's feelings about not caring about authorized updates. It's why you see others carving for mods that are little children wanting a brand new update of an addon they have no patience for.
 
how do I use spin dash while using Rushmode:worry:
Be still.

Literally, you must be in a standing state to do it.

srb20027.gif
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Back
Top