Adventure Sonic (v1.9)

Adventure Sonic (v1.9) v1.8c (v1.9 temp-banned)

Not Really English...But Most People Here Is English So You Are Right
Screenshot_20260106_224435_Chrome.jpg

rule number 22
 
how the fuck do i brake in the nights special stages, i can only do some kind of spin dash for some reason and it's making me lose in the god forsakened 7th special stage
 
How do you change super music for him? I tried in the adventure menu but i couldnt find it...
these are some addons goldenshine made some time ago for that, didnt remember where he put them so thankfully i already had them
 

Attachments

  • SA-OpenYourHeart.pk3
    1,018 KB · Views: 135
  • SA-WhatImMadeOf.pk3
    2 MB · Views: 123
I'd like to know as well... I had ideas to do it but... just haven't had time or energy. Every day I have so much going on that I just wanna get home from work and chill, watch a video or play a game so I just can't bring myself to work on long term art projects right now.
Damn, that's realer more now than ever. Hope you get some more time to yourself to relax in the future. :]
 
I'd like to know as well... I had ideas to do it but... just haven't had time or energy. Every day I have so much going on that I just wanna get home from work and chill, watch a video or play a game so I just can't bring myself to work on long term art projects right now.
Yo Metalwario...I Have A Good Idea For You...First...You Can Add The Soap Shoes As A Command In Samenu...Second You Can Recreate The Whole Sprites Again If Ya Can.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top