Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

what am i looking at exactly why is there a big sonic sprite there is this an emote feature i'm not aware of

Here's a small suggestion: since taunting now serves a purpose, add a way for the bot ai to taunt. Since toss flag+custom2 is already kind of the standard taunt, if pressing those two with a character who can taunt as well itd look as if sonic is joining in
Nah, it's a leftover sprite we decide to use for Sonic encouraging Tails!

Fun fact! Bots already taunt, just wait for them to get bored!

He probably didn't add a super sonic head sprite. So when you turn super (and your skin color changes to yellow instead of blue) the head becomes yellow, you can even test this out in multiplayer by switching your skin color.
True, I should change that to the player skincolor instead...

@Golden Shine Sorry to give even MORE I/O pain despite you getting it out here a week post-release, but I'd kinda like it if I didn't have to hold C3 every initial playthrough spawn. It especially gets on my nerves when I'm switching maps and I have to keep holding C3 2 seconds before I spawn in. Advance colors are my favorite, especially the super flashing somehow.

Save something like this for v1.4! I think ya'll have seriously done enough for more than you needed, take a serious break for once!
Nah, small thing, might as well put it in now since I gotta do a quick bugfix anyhoo.

yo @Metalwario64 what levels mod did you use
On the main page are Green Forest, a semi-private demo, and Chao City, an incomplete unreleased WIP by me. If you meant Station Square, that's on the Chaos Pack! Highly worth playing!

Metalwario64 updated Adventure Sonic (v1.3b) with a new update entry:

I/O conveniences!

Golden Shine posting!

Removed a buggy oversight and added some convenience I/O features to make this all worth the effort!

-Custom color load order no longer matters! But if you're missing a skincolor outright, it'll still default to auto.
-Now saves and loads your last Single Player (Advance/SADX/SA2) colors.
-Now auto-loads I/O saves in netgames as well.
-You no longer have to manually save to stop the "memories" scene from showing on reload.
-Tails...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Have This Addon a 3D model? Like the Dreamcast Model from Sonic Adventure 1 Or the Adventure 2 Model.

Last edited:
Have This Addon a 3D model? Like the Dreamcast Model from Sonic Adventure 1 Or the Adventure 2 Model.
There's multiple ones coming. You usually find models on the forums misc section. There's one in the making in here. Doesn't have Super Sonic yet, tho'.

srb20307.png

srb20358.gif

And the Jeck Jims models are coming soon too, with and without Soap Shoes. (Footage is a bit old)

maybe i need to read up on things, but what is the "memories" thing and what is the "darkness" thing

maybe i need to read up on things, but what is the "memories" thing and what is the "darkness" thing
"memories" relates to the black hole zone unlockable and darkness was a bug lol
Post automatically merged:

starting to sound like kingdom hearts in here

Last edited:
There's multiple ones coming. You usually find models on the forums misc section. There's one in the making in here. Doesn't have Super Sonic yet, tho'.

srb20307.png

srb20358.gif

And the Jeck Jims models are coming soon too, with and without Soap Shoes. (Footage is a bit old)
Uh, more bothersome things and stuff. Right after an update too! I'm so so sorry, but the skincolor (SADX/SA2/Advance palette style) loading is causing other Sonic chars to use it, and it's making effects and stuff look off due to it.
uh, what should I plop into the models.dat?
Post automatically merged:

Is the Legendary Destruction Chop an ability?
Emote and time it, it's as powerful as a lightspeed attack hit so try and use it!

Last edited:
Uh, more bothersome things and stuff. Right after an update too! I'm so so sorry, but the skincolor (SADX/SA2/Advance palette style) loading is causing other Sonic chars to use it, and it's making effects and stuff look off due to it.

uh, what should I plop into the models.dat?
ADVENTURESONIC VDLC/PLAY+/sasonic.md3 3.0 0.0
Hope it helped!

anyone know a good way to cheat getting the wireframe emerald? i don't feel like putting all of my limited free time into mastering the special stages

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back