Adventure Sonic (v1.8)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8) v1.8

um guys theres a glitch to get in to the beta of this green flower hill works only with mods
Post automatically merged:

but act 2 only

srb20024.png

When you wanted to do a screenshot of SA-Sonic posing but some jerk turtle wanted to butt in

srb20006.gif

Also here's a funny from Cyberdime Realm

Last edited:
I would like to note a "glitch" I found.
I was just playing through casually when something strange happened in the ECZ boss fight, where I used a light dash to finish off the boss, but it also targeted the nearby eggrobos, and I ended up following one into the air. after about a single second of following one up into the air (i think this was right as they were about to despawn by going too high) the game gave me a SIGSEV error with no warning. I don't know if this is a known crash/glitch but I thought I should share it just in case.

I would like to note a "glitch" I found.
I was just playing through casually when something strange happened in the ECZ boss fight, where I used a light dash to finish off the boss, but it also targeted the nearby eggrobos, and I ended up following one into the air. after about a single second of following one up into the air (i think this was right as they were about to despawn by going too high) the game gave me a SIGSEV error with no warning. I don't know if this is a known crash/glitch but I thought I should share it just in case.
I already posted a video of him massacring the audience, but I didn't realize a sigsev violation could occur from it. Yikes.

I already posted a video of him massacring the audience, but I didn't realize a sigsev violation could occur from it. Yikes.
well it only occured after i had killed eggman, as they were flying upward.

i think they hit the invisible celing and it sorta... screwed with the homing of the light dash in some way.
it also doesnt seem to be %100 consistent, as i tried it again an got nothing.

Today i noticed the absolute power of this mod.
I was playing MRCE and went to Prismatic Angel Zone, then i started calculating jumps n' shit.
Listen, you see that Whirlwind Shield part in Act 2? I managed to get past that part without using the shield.
It was extremely hard.

Sadly,
I GOT A FUCKING SIGSEV AND I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW I ANGRY I WAS-

Anyways, my point is that: If you find ways to use SA-Sonic's abilities, you will be rewarded with huge skips and shortcuts.

I have a question.
Where is the AUTOEXEC.CFG file, is it in the mod.
Autoexec.cfg is a nonessential file in your main SRB2 folder. If it's not there, then you make it with notepad. If you're 100% sure you don't have autoexec set up, you can go download this one and plop it into your SRB2 folder with the alias binds already put in it!

funny how sonic's been real quiet when sonic arrived
wot

Btw here's something I'm wondering anyone else had an issue with: Vanilla invincinbility and speed sneakers music playing if you grab em while super
I've noted that in the bug disclaimers. SRB2's music checks don't work the same right now on every device, it seems.

"Time for some supersonic speed!"
giphy.gif
...cursed
850308781732397067.webp

EDIT: FIXED AUTOEXEC LINK TO BE for v1.2 INSTEAD OF THE INDEV v1.3.

Last edited:
69 reviews... nice

anyway id like to say that on the custom music hiccup thing on the overview, i think ive only heard it hiccup on super music.

btw goldenshine explain how autoexec.cfg works because it doesnt
edit: nvm the autoexec cfg asked for 1.3 and not 1.2
notepad moment

Last edited:
His sprites are pretty good but theres been something thats been bothering me about them. why do some frames of his spin jump have backwards shading
1641484881722.png

69 reviews... nice

anyway id like to say that on the custom music hiccup thing on the overview, i think ive only heard it hiccup on super music.

btw goldenshine explain how autoexec.cfg works because it doesnt
edit: nvm the autoexec cfg asked for 1.3 and not 1.2
notepad moment
Oops. I'm careless. I copy-pasted that from my own autoexec. Fixing the link now...

His sprites are pretty good but theres been something thats been bothering me about them. why do some frames of his spin jump have backwards shading
View attachment 59619
Minor mirroring error we decided was low priority to fix since the aura and jumpball around him makes it look fine 99% of the time, and it looks okay in motion. There'll be sprite updates in the future!

Lmao that's funny
"DIIIIEEEE, Sonic--" *explodes*

View attachment 59621
Sonic doing a little space adventuring in Shadow of Aztlan
Hee Hee.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back