• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that its near releasing, i have to ask, will you just upload him in the MB or are you gonna add Some other links in case something happens like you did with Samus? Sorry if this question has been done before, and good luck on the release date!

wario-drinking-water.gif

You all better make shrines of worship for Metalwario after I manhandled the poor man into vomiting up a release date. He's felt anxious and pressured with that reality looming over his head, but he's still going for it, so SEND YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT AND ANY LIVERS YOU HAVE LEFT!
Thats Fit Wayro!!11!
Fit Waro may have Abs of Steel...
But isnt Metal Wario!

He has icky Flesh... Ew!

Didn't know about this one, thanks!
srb20975.gif

Take out your Master Balls, boys, it's one of the legendary trio who nabs the Force Shield for it's ability.
925844392558882827.png

I 100% did. And I expect that 2009-styled breakdown video on my desk by Monday. It better have half a dozen intermissions of random SA1 cutscenes with Sonic spouting one-liners.

wario-drinking-water.gif

You all better make shrines of worship for Metalwario after I manhandled the poor man into vomiting up a release date. He's felt anxious and pressured with that reality looming over his head, but he's still going for it, so SEND YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT AND ANY LIVERS YOU HAVE LEFT!

I will atleast send Metalwario my chao.
Hopefully he's good at taking care of them....

Now that its near releasing, i have to ask, will you just upload him in the MB or are you gonna add Some other links in case something happens like you did with Samus? Sorry if this question has been done before, and good luck on the release date!
Doubt I'll be the one releasing this. Though a problem with alt-links is that they're not tracked by the message boards and thus won't allow you to leave reviews and such either...
925883711344484412.gif

Hey golden can we see metal and you speedrunning gfz 1?
Nope. Don't like running GFZ1, and everyone's first speedrun is gonna be GFZ1 anyway. Let it be your own magic thing to discover!
925853348077404240.gif

Sonic robo blast 2 & sonic & sonic & sonic & sonic & that one special sonic that gets a capital S
Which are YOUR favorite Sonics?
874901667521364009.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back