• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
assuming we're in the same time zone, yes.
well not actually bc im in a different timezones thats because im literal at the 29th if my date is late i might be ignoring the mod after its released i will play it as well

Last edited:
Oh, did I say "nobody got it right"? I meant to say "nobody else answered".
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, waiting 4 days doesn't seem to be terrible, unless if some people go insanely impatient over their timezones.
A good way to become less impatient is to loose track of time, atleast for me it works.

He said he would be taking a 3-month long break, then doing the update.
I never seriously said that. Though taking a break would be healthy.

I wonder if we will get XMomentum Support or not
Xmom 1.3 and higher supports SA-Sonic, yes.

I wanna see SA-Sonic do his taxes.
srb20966.gif

Me after weeks of non-stop bugfixing and adjustments. At least Sonic's getting paid. (Okay, I AM getting paid. In beautiful sprites.)

Can't wait for someone to remake "Bro, are you flirting with my sister?" meme in srb2
srb21000.gif

The Mystic Ruins have been remade for SRB2 multiple times, and with SA-Sonic's expressiveness, I think it'd work incredibly well!

srb20961.gif

By the way, I recently released an SA2-styled explosions mod to go with SA-Sonic. Expect me to compile a list of recommended mods for those who want to transform the whole game into Sonic Adventure! Let me know of any mods I should know of just incase!

There are now 3 days left until January 1st 18:00GMT! I'm happy to report our latest netgame tests have gone well! There's been no FPS drops or resynch hell, so the polishing has paid off! Expect some extras we're not showing off before release as well! (Of course, don't get expect EVERYTHING extra out of the gate. We won't support Persona or Battlemod from the getgo, not every momentum mod is compatible, no Soap Shoes at the start, that kind of thing.)

srb20994.gif

srb20990.gif

I've been polishing controls and code at every step, and I'm feeling confident we'll have something presentable on release! As for Metalwario, certainly that madman is taking a well-deserved vacation and not doing anything sinister in the shadows...

srb20966.gif

Me after weeks of non-stop bugfixing and adjustments. At least Sonic's getting paid. (Okay, I AM getting paid. In beautiful sprites.)

srb21000.gif

The Mystic Ruins have been remade for SRB2 multiple times, and with SA-Sonic's expressiveness, I think it'd work incredibly well!

srb20961.gif

By the way, I recently released an SA2-styled explosions mod to go with SA-Sonic. Expect me to compile a list of recommended mods for those who want to transform the whole game into Sonic Adventure! Let me know of any mods I should know of just incase!

srb20994.gif

srb20990.gif

I've been polishing controls and code at every step, and I'm feeling confident we'll have something presentable on release! As for Metalwario, certainly that madman is taking a well-deserved vacation and not doing anything sinister in the shadows...
Really awesome! I can't wait for this mod to come out! This is gonna be my favorite SRB2 mod and Adventure game, probably...
As for your "SRB2 into Adventure" list, you could include MIDIGuy's Final Demo Adventure Mode port? It makes it so that you can just walk into monitors to break them and your camera automatically faces the boss, just like in SA1 and SA2! However, there's the old analog mode (which can be turned off with adventurecontrol/adventurecontrol2), another Light Dash function, and the player using the falling animation when falling off a ledge, which I assume is something that SA-Sonic already does. Dunno how would that mod's version of using the falling animation when falling off a ledge work with SA-Sonic, which I assume it already has that. Hopefully it works fine?
There's also the second Light Dash, but you could just not touch Toss Flag or remove the mapping for it to NOT use it at all. Another solution is disabling Adventure Mode's Light Dash by following the instruction in LUA_ADVE, as said in the Overview tab.
Something to include too is the SA1 HUD mod by TehRealSalt, but I'm not sure if you already included that in your list. Also Modern Monitors and the Goal Ring mod, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back