• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, if one were to build up speed in super form, in SA1 super mode, then switch to SA2 mode quickly, would the speed stay as long as they go straight, would it slowly go down to the SA2 mode speed cap, or would the speed be instantly decreased to the SA2 speed cap?

Right, I got a lot of posts to issue warnings about.

But to all of you frequenting this topic... guy makes one joke, and then y'all take the ball and sprint with it. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but y'all need to stop treating this like Discord or a chat room, and just talk about the subject at hand. You need to calm down, and stop going on chain tangents about one line taken out of context, or some topic that literally has nothing to do with the topic. It's gotten far beyond the point where the topic is even readable for folks who just want to know how SA-Sonic is going. It gets drowned out by... [Checks the last pages]... Livers and spirit bombs? This is not what anybody would be here for, except those using this as a chat room.

On a forum, you need to actually talk about the topic, that's why they're called topics.
That's why my post got deleted, I understand.

Most likely less pain since they could just do a update that won't take as long as the creation of the mod.
Most mods that get updated are small updates that take around 3 or 2 months or even less than a month

Right, I got a lot of posts to issue warnings about.

But to all of you frequenting this topic... guy makes one joke, and then y'all take the ball and sprint with it. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but y'all need to stop treating this like Discord or a chat room, and just talk about the subject at hand. You need to calm down, and stop going on chain tangents about one line taken out of context, or some topic that literally has nothing to do with the topic. It's gotten far beyond the point where the topic is even readable for folks who just want to know how SA-Sonic is going. It gets drowned out by... [Checks the last pages]... Livers and spirit bombs? This is not what anybody would be here for, except those using this as a chat room.

On a forum, you need to actually talk about the topic, that's why they're called topics.
I can't help but laugh at his reaction to "spirit bombs and livers"

Metal seems like the type of guy who would finish this mod, and then proceed to go, “ Welp, time to make a version of this mod but all the sprites are based off of SA2-Shadow!”
I mean shadow's head IS just a Super Sonic head copy.

After the sprites isn't coding next or is that been done already? Because if not Golden going to need just as much energy as Metal. Oh also just when back to your video of how sms was made and got to say when u said it could be adventure sonic its kinda funny how a year later you working on one.

Last edited:
After the sprites isn't coding next or is that been done already? Because if not Golden going to need just as much energy as Metal. Oh also just when back to your video of how sms was made and got to say when u said it could be adventure sonic its kinda funny how a year later you working on one.
The coding is finished iirc, you can go back a few pages to check out what Shine's been doing, its very cool ngl.

The coding is finished iirc, you can go back a few pages to check out what Shine's been doing, its very cool ngl.
Yea ik about the base sonic is finish I'm not sure about super sonic I don't think he said he finish that I'm talking about coding
Post automatically merged:

yea, after sprites are some touches for normal SA-S. After which, he's done. He just probably needs some more play testing to see if he's good to go.
o alr

It's only going to be a matter of time, before Adventure Sonic is unleashed to the world... and I'll be there downloading it when I get the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back