• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say Metal,I know it's too early to say,but after Adventure Sonic's done,what will you do next?

Another Sonic? Maybe a different Sonic character completely? Or is the future uncertain?
If I had the option, I'd say uh...Movie Sonic. For real.

Then raise your hands to the sky to motivate our Metal Spriting Terminator!
868463770723303444.png

Definitely. Xmom removes SA-Sonic's air drag. That alone is enough to elevate him right into busted territory.

Wonder how you'd all react if I just casually dropped the final SA-Sonic in some shady 4shared link here...
911766138902425611.png

Even Super SA-Sonic couldn't win in a race against SMS without runshoes. Assuming both players are highly skilled. Not surprising. SMS is the fastest character released here by far, all without any need for suspicious momentum-mod steroids.

Well, I do love some poses and mechanics from Secret Rings.

That is the Autumn ULDC map pack recently released in SRB2's map releases. The level shown is Lunar Base.

If you must use a model, I'd suggest the SA2 model or otherwise the generic Modern Sonic model floating around.

There's no way this gets canceled. Even if Metalwario inexplicably vanished, I'd do the rest in his name. I wouldn't let our work go to waste.

You can't cancel the transformation to abuse the launch height, it's no issue.

Super Sonic steadily drains 1 ring per second no matter your actions or playstyle. You'll start off with SA2's playstyle! Take your time to get used to the controls. You're invincible without danger of falling, free to go where you please unrestricted.
srb20483.gif

If you want to quickly smash something in front of you, all it takes is a tap of spin or jump!
srb20498.gif

Even if you accidentally touch a death pit you'll always fly back out. Be fearless, because that's what it means to be Super!
srb20493.gif
... TAKE MY [[SAIVIOR-DIDDLY]] SOUL, SIMP CARD, AND MONEY.

Y’all need to quit with this release date bullshit. No one appreciates it. They aren’t aligning it with Adventure’s release date, they aren’t releasing it next month, they aren’t releasing it two months from now, they are releasing it WHEN ITS DONE
First off I was replying to someone who was saying it going to come out in dec the 23 so I was like well its possbile but it could happen anytime and anything can happen. I never said a release so yea you can't hold me on that the only thing you can say I said is"like I said if not then it's coming 2022 I believe he can get it out before 2022 but you never know anything can happen in a instant"

You're invincible without danger of falling, free to go where you please unrestricted.
srb20483.gif

If you want to quickly smash something in front of you, all it takes is a tap of spin or jump!
srb20498.gif

Even if you accidentally touch a death pit you'll always fly back out. Be fearless, because that's what it means to be Super!
srb20493.gif
Really nice, interesting choice to have it work just like SA2 with free flying and I'll call it the Instant Attack for simplicity sake like in the boss fight.
Interesting how you start as SA2 Super, does this mean of have mode change? is it like console command preference? Or is button press to switch on demand?

Super Sonic steadily drains 1 ring per second no matter your actions or playstyle. You'll start off with SA2's playstyle! Take your time to get used to the controls. You're invincible without danger of falling, free to go where you please unrestricted.
srb20483.gif

srb20498.gif

srb20493.gif
:wow::wow: Hanging on the edge of tommorow! The aura and super sprites look so clean. Awesome!

(Nice touch with the glowing sparkles around Sonic)

868463770723303444.png

Definitely. Xmom removes SA-Sonic's air drag. That alone is enough to elevate him right into busted territory.

Wonder how you'd all react if I just casually dropped the final SA-Sonic in some shady 4shared link here...
911766138902425611.png

Even Super SA-Sonic couldn't win in a race against SMS without runshoes. Assuming both players are highly skilled. Not surprising. SMS is the fastest character released here by far, all without any need for suspicious momentum-mod steroids.

That is the Autumn ULDC map pack recently released in SRB2's map releases. The level shown is Lunar Base.

If you must use a model, I'd suggest the SA2 model or otherwise the generic Modern Sonic model floating around.

There's no way this gets canceled. Even if Metalwario inexplicably vanished, I'd do the rest in his name. I wouldn't let our work go to waste.

srb20483.gif

srb20498.gif

srb20493.gif
This is gonna be really overpowered depending on what zone your in, but also really fun.

Imagine there's a secret added on SA-Sonic where a special short animation happens.

Keys: T O X I C

An enemy appears on the ground before Sonic appears and kicks it making it land on it's back which made the enemy not able to stand up or even move as Sonic runs next to it and played an audio recording.

"Get Fu***!"

(Reference to Lythero lol)

868463770723303444.png

911766138902425611.png

srb20483.gif

srb20498.gif

srb20493.gif
When your right your right Golden so I'll give my best motivation talk ever althought I don't want to sound like a kiss ass at the same time but f it.Since last year when I started playing srb2 I have played through alot of modded maps,and characters and so far none have reach that peak of speed.mobility,and platforming so for over a year now I been searching for the sonic or character to fit these.Thats when I found this mod althought I didn't find it until this year I still got to say going from page 1-what 80 now this is the best character I seen so far on srb2 so and all means keep up the amazing work Metal and Golden.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back