• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then raise your hands to the sky to motivate our Metal Spriting Terminator!
868463770723303444.png

Definitely. Xmom removes SA-Sonic's air drag. That alone is enough to elevate him right into busted territory.

Wonder how you'd all react if I just casually dropped the final SA-Sonic in some shady 4shared link here...
911766138902425611.png

Even Super SA-Sonic couldn't win in a race against SMS without runshoes. Assuming both players are highly skilled. Not surprising. SMS is the fastest character released here by far, all without any need for suspicious momentum-mod steroids.

Well, I do love some poses and mechanics from Secret Rings.

That is the Autumn ULDC map pack recently released in SRB2's map releases. The level shown is Lunar Base.

If you must use a model, I'd suggest the SA2 model or otherwise the generic Modern Sonic model floating around.

There's no way this gets canceled. Even if Metalwario inexplicably vanished, I'd do the rest in his name. I wouldn't let our work go to waste.

You can't cancel the transformation to abuse the launch height, it's no issue.

Super Sonic steadily drains 1 ring per second no matter your actions or playstyle. You'll start off with SA2's playstyle! Take your time to get used to the controls. You're invincible without danger of falling, free to go where you please unrestricted.
srb20483.gif

If you want to quickly smash something in front of you, all it takes is a tap of spin or jump!
srb20498.gif

Even if you accidentally touch a death pit you'll always fly back out. Be fearless, because that's what it means to be Super!
srb20493.gif
That looks awesome but I feel like people are only gonna use SA2 mode because of free flight. Also I cant really imagine anything exclusive to SA1 mode as his fight was all about running into boosters to make water god go "ow".

868463770723303444.png

Definitely. Xmom removes SA-Sonic's air drag. That alone is enough to elevate him right into busted territory.

Wonder how you'd all react if I just casually dropped the final SA-Sonic in some shady 4shared link here...
911766138902425611.png

Even Super SA-Sonic couldn't win in a race against SMS without runshoes. Assuming both players are highly skilled. Not surprising. SMS is the fastest character released here by far, all without any need for suspicious momentum-mod steroids.

That is the Autumn ULDC map pack recently released in SRB2's map releases. The level shown is Lunar Base.

If you must use a model, I'd suggest the SA2 model or otherwise the generic Modern Sonic model floating around.

There's no way this gets canceled. Even if Metalwario inexplicably vanished, I'd do the rest in his name. I wouldn't let our work go to waste.

Super Sonic steadily drains 1 ring per second no matter your actions or playstyle. You'll start off with SA2's playstyle! Take your time to get used to the controls. You're invincible without danger of falling, free to go where you please unrestricted.
srb20483.gif

If you want to quickly smash something in front of you, all it takes is a tap of spin or jump!
srb20498.gif

Even if you accidentally touch a death pit you'll always fly back out. Be fearless, because that's what it means to be Super!
srb20493.gif
are those maps made specifically for showing off adventure sonic
because if not, link please?

868463770723303444.png

911766138902425611.png

srb20483.gif

srb20498.gif

srb20493.gif
He is OP as ever, but there is not a code called "NEVER LOSE RINGS" so, use super wisely.

That looks awesome but I feel like people are only gonna use SA2 mode because of free flight. Also I cant really imagine anything exclusive to SA1 mode as his fight was all about running into boosters to make water god go "ow".
I think the SA1 one will be like this:
-become jesus and walk on water lmao
-no spindash (boost???)
-perfect chaos life savings- uhh i mean homing attack maybe haha

SA1 Mode is overall faster than SA2 Mode. Each of the two has their fair share of ups and downs, one focused on speed and one focused on traversal and flying. Being able to switch between the two on the fly is also extremely helpful.

-no spindash (boost???)

Golden Shine did say that SA1 style will keep all the abilities from untransformed Sonic, including spindash and homing attack... And if I remember correctly, walking on water will not be any different from what SRB2 already offers since otherwise water levels (hello, DSZ) would be a huge pain.

-no spindash (boost???)
Is that with me? truth 🧐🧐🧐
Post automatically merged:

-no spindash (boost???)
Is that with me? truth 🧐🧐🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back