• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype time!

eGCIfil.jpg
I get this is an unrelated question, but who made those high poly SA2 Sonic and Super Sonic models?

(Also, no I'm not begging for them, it's just that i don't know why you use em'?)

Now I'm starting to wonder if this works with the SA1 HUD addon.
Mmm. Kind of messed up:
qL5ggEP.png

It seems the mod uses the 1up icons instead of the life icon? I'll talk to Shine to see if he can do anything on this mod's end, or I might make a new 1up icon.
I get this is an unrelated question, but who made those high poly SA2 Sonic and Super Sonic models?

(Also, no I'm not begging for them, it's just that i don't know why you use em'?)
I made them both because I wanted to learn 3D modeling, and to have better references for my sprites.

I'm happy with how they look, though they took me half a year to fully complete to my liking due to being a complete novice in regards to 3D modeling.

I made them both because I wanted to learn 3D modeling, and to have better references for my sprites.

I'm happy with how they look, though they took me half a year to fully complete to my liking due to being a complete novice in regards to 3D modeling.
So are they capable of being MD3's though?

(Makes very much sense if it can't)

Dude, my hype is through the damn roof! this is looking to be done by either late october or november!

Mmm. Kind of messed up:
qL5ggEP.png

It seems the mod uses the 1up icons instead of the life icon? I'll talk to Shine to see if he can do anything on this mod's end, or I might make a new 1up icon.

Huh,I had a similar issue when playing with Jason and that HUD

Now I'm starting to wonder if this works with the SA1 HUD addon.
Looks like this right now!
srb21562.gif

Also, here's our life box icon! Now in HD! (Or rather, 2.2x the resolution of your usual life icon.)
srb21563.gif

Once we get a good headstart into Super Sonic, we'll start showing off the actual abilities and raking in a few testers that aren't me and Metal! I'm sure you're all sick of seeing my zero-button challenge GIFs.

So I wanna ask,any idea what character you wanna do after Adventure Sonic,if any

Last edited:
srb21562.gif

Also, here's our life box icon! Now in HD! (Or rather, 2.2x the resolution of your usual life icon.)
srb21563.gif

Once we get a good headstart into Super Sonic, we'll start showing off the actual abilities and raking in a few testers that aren't me and Metal! I'm sure you're all sick of seeing my zero-button challenge GIFs.
Yes most of us are indeed, anyways HOLY CRAP FIRST CUSTOM LIFE ANIMATION, For as far as I know there's no characters that have a custom life box animation.

srb21562.gif

srb21563.gif

Pretty nice.

Cool! Let me know when you guys are open for testing, 'cause I'd love to help with this project, even in the smallest way possible! :knuxsmug:

Aside from that, this looks cleaner than ever. Can't wait to see more!

Last edited:
May I help with the testing?
For some reason I tend to keep finding bugs with all kinds of different games somehow, mostly without even trying.
I also tend to play with multiple addons at a time, so compatibility can also be tested

Last edited:
I would like to help test too, who knows I might help out on certain bugs that might happen with certain lua maps, like ante station!

Me too, I wanna do some testing

....Uh,hopefully when I get a new charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back