• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, Metal. We all love you like Amy loves Sonic. Now c'mere for a hug!

srb21186.gif
Those emotes remind me of Chrispychars. Did the creator help with it?

Those emotes remind me of Chrispychars. Did the creator help with it?
Nope. It's just a generic Chao-inspired symbol. Seemed fitting, Chao did originate from the Adventure games.

This SA-Sonic mod actually looks (arguably?) like it's created from the devs of SRB2, the flow of it is super identical to the original (because the base is the og sa1/2 yes i know.) So yeah great job on your progress :)
I've been saying that to Metalwario again and again, dude still keeps finding room for improvement somehow.

Would somersaulting be a possible feature? Sorry if questions like these bother you.
Somersaulting's not in this one. Blueblur's DC-Sonic plans to have it, though! Also, don't be afraid of asking questions or seeming impatient, even if others try calling you out. Me and Metalwario both know that just means you're excited, and that's encouraging. This is no church. If your manners end up not being 100%, you're totally forgiven.

Here's a small feature for SA-Sonic. If you barely get clipped by a crusher, (with this GIF being about the maximum extend of it) , you'll bounce OUT of the crusher only taking damage rather than dying instantly. This is ESPECIALLY nice for those glitchy asshole crushers that would've killed you despite moving UPWARDS.

Get caught in the middle and you're still instantly dead, however.

Anyway, you guys enjoy barrages of random GIFs?
SA-Sonic in Pagoda!
srb21270.gif

SA-Sonic running through an ancient 1.09.4 Unleashed levelpack called SWU.wad
srb21265.gif

SA-Sonic exploring 2.0's Falcon Outskirts!
srb21209.gif

SA-Sonic dashing through Park Valley!
srb21200.gif

SA-Sonic and Rick Astley!
srb21204.gif

Huh...
srb21235.gif

Attachments

• srb21254.gif
    srb21254.gif
    2 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Nope. It's just a generic Chao-inspired symbol. Seemed fitting, Chao did originate from the Adventure games.

I've been saying that to Metalwario again and again, dude still keeps finding room for improvement somehow.

Somersaulting's not in this one. Blueblur's DC-Sonic plans to have it, though! Also, don't be afraid of asking questions or seeming impatient, even if others try calling you out. Me and Metalwario both know that just means you're excited, and that's encouraging. This is no church. If your manners end up not being 100%, you're totally forgiven.

Here's a small feature for SA-Sonic. If you barely get clipped by a crusher, (with this GIF being about the maximum extend of it) , you'll bounce OUT of the crusher only taking damage rather than dying instantly. This is ESPECIALLY nice for those glitchy asshole crushers that would've killed you despite moving UPWARDS.

Get caught in the middle and you're still instantly dead, however.

Anyway, you guys enjoy barrages of random GIFs?
SA-Sonic in Pagoda!
srb21270.gif
Is there an option to change the bounce style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back