• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
So rip open my chest
Lol.jpg

Don't know why but I've been listening to this for the past few minutes

We dont know for certain But Here are a few plausibility's:
1. The normal Super theme
2. Open your heart
3. Live and learn
4. i wanna fly high
5. A mix of open your heart and Live and learn, Switching between them as you switch between the two mode's.
6. E.G.G.M.A.N
7. SADX chao garden theme.
W-Why would you have the SADX Chao Garden Theme and Eggman's theme to be specifically SUPER SONIC'S THEME???

...wakes up to see 9 more thread pages added.
880391213738504252.png

srb21022.gif

Okay, I can no longer keep up with this and work at the same time.

I'll just put one more reminder, we're releasing GMT 18:00, so catch some Z's in your tents and treehouses, it's still 22 hours from now! Or chill in this shiny new hangout map.
See you on release!
872393501684432947.png
Yes! Thanks for making this!
Post automatically merged:

can someone make a sever with the home sweet home map so we can wait for SA-sonic https://mb.srb2.org/addons/home-sweet-zone.3582/
How do you do that? I wanna be in it.

...wakes up to see 9 more thread pages added.
880391213738504252.png

srb21022.gif

Okay, I can no longer keep up with this and work at the same time.

I'll just put one more reminder, we're releasing GMT 18:00, so catch some Z's in your tents and treehouses, it's still 22 hours from now! Or chill in this shiny new hangout map.
See you on release!
872393501684432947.png
Still kind of curious to see what that gif with the Rogerregorroger style'd stage is or what it means...either way see ya on release too!

"Our journey is finally in the end of the long road we have walked, and hence the time of SA-Sonic's birth came as the stars shined while the sun and moon became one and created the eclipse. It was a sight to see for all of the people that followed this path to SA-Sonic as we all see the mod finally open his eyes revealing his emerald colored irises to us before a bright light consumed everything" - Me in the future explaining my experience on getting my hands SA-Sonic for the hit fangame Sonic Robo Blast 2 made by SonicTeam Jr. which is also based on another fangame with the same name but different owner, anyway let's go SA-Sonic imma spam the hell out of his spindash and jump across the cliffs in arid canyon
woah its a jojo pfp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back