• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adrift Sonic

2 sprites out of maybe minimum 700+ sprites, wow we really have a far way to go through but nevertheless we'll use the power of friendship to blast through with sonic speed :threat: Anyway I hope this doesn't flops lmao

2 sprites out of maybe minimum 700+ sprites, wow we really have a far way to go through but nevertheless we'll use the power of friendship to blast through with sonic speed :threat:Anyway I hope this doesn't flops lmao
Have you checked the sprites in player.dta with SLADE? 700+ is overexaggerating! While 700+ is possible (I believe) with 16 rotation and full frame animations. I highly doubt your 700+ Sprites, for example Sonic has about 150+ sprites, not counting the super form.

Have you checked the sprites in player.dta with SLADE? 700+ is overexaggerating! While 700+ is possible (I believe) with 16 rotation and full frame animations. I highly doubt your 700+ Sprites, for example Sonic has about 150+ sprites, not counting the super form.
Meh still a possibility that it might happen based on his abilities, seems like a hefty fella to do but we can hope that it would be at least 250 or below based on v.sonic's sprite amount, but would multiply since his superform might add or just buff attacks but still needs a respite of instead the casual adrift it's super adrift

What is your progress on Adrift so far? Please come back to the MB, and when you do, I really would like to see some progress. Adrift looks nice, and I really want to play as him.

What is your progress on Adrift so far? Please come back to the MB, and when you do, I really would like to see some progress. Adrift looks nice, and I really want to play as him.
They'll post progress when they have some, don't worry

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back