(6.0 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v6.0

(6.0 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v6.0 6.0

Oh howdy, they're vibing or maybe they were punished in class? (they're near of the house)
srb20008.gif
srb20009.gif
srb20010.gif

Oh howdy, they're vibing or maybe they were punished in class? (they're near of the house)
View attachment 82107View attachment 82108View attachment 82109
The tails doll under the stairs is a bug, the other 2 gifs are the tails dolls having a break lol. I can fix the stairs and the tails dolls being stuck. Thanks for showing me!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 82107View attachment 82108View attachment 82109
Both are now fixed

Last edited:
Interesting update my guy, I seem to recall there being more forest in this forest.
If these are known, or I'm just wrong, my bad, I haven't played this since the October update
Couple of oddities, (Though I could be mistaken)
srb20137-png.82693
Act 2 just seems to start you inside, right before the eggman fight

srb20139.png
srb20136.png
And the text never seems to go away, ever

Attachments

• srb20137.png
    srb20137.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 865
Interesting update my guy, I seem to recall there being more forest in this forest.
If these are known, or I'm just wrong, my bad, I haven't played this since the October update
srb20137-png.82693

View attachment 82696View attachment 82697And the text never seems to go away, ever
In act 2, i forgot to remove the player spawn, and i have no idea why the text stays up for that long, it is a console thing, so that may be the reason why. i will try to fix those. Thank you for showing me!

Updated the sprite names, because why not?

srb20137-png.82693

View attachment 82696View attachment 82697And the text never seems to go away, ever
I removed the cecho console script from the wad so the text doesnt stay up thorugh out the entire act

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been away from doing working on the mod and focused more on other things. Next month, there might be a V4.5 release. It will add Tails Sanatorium and a new map that Glass_Teeth created from the ground up. He will be helping me with creating new maps and textures. Tails Doll Campaign is also another project i've been working on. I started the projecta few months ago, aroung august or november. It will have replaced all of the enemies in the level with tails dolls. I replaced the enemies with tails dolls to save a lot of time on making the mod, so it is lazily made. Tails Doll Mansion is also another project i came up with, it was before campaign. Tails doll mansion is pretty self expanitory. That's all i havee to share with you for now. Stay tuned for v4.5!

srb20116.png

Oopsie-doodles, looks like the transparent color didn't feel like doing the whole job, it's just a translucent color now.
...Or is that somehow intentional?

View attachment 96700
Oopsie-doodles, looks like the transparent color didn't feel like doing the whole job, it's just a translucent color now.
That is not intentional, I have no idea why that's being like that. I will look into it, thanks!

View attachment 96700
I looked into it and it seems to be a Software render issue. In OpenGL, it's just fine, changing the texture to a different glass texture doesn't fix the issue either.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back