2011X (sonic.exe)

[Open Assets] 2011X (sonic.exe) v1.5

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Some of my favorite things that happened to me in this mod yay

srb20073.gif
srb20072.gif
srb20066.gif
srb20069.gif
 
PikaJade updated 2011X (sonic.exe) with a new update entry:

OOPS 3 TOKYO DRIFT

A slightly-chillier-fix in the same update because there was some slightly less pressing stuff I missed. This is all specifically related to netgames, so if you're not hosting one of those, you can pass on this one.
  • Fixed a desync where spawning X as the server would cause it to only spawn on the server's end
  • Dynamic chase music now only plays when the local player is being chased, not just anyone
  • I think there was a fix somewhere that went undocumented? Not sure, probably...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
This mod goes great with SRB2Battle, except for Amy, Vector, and Mighty (which are easy to fix). You can't shoot 2011x with Gamma, but giving 2011x the MF_BOSS flag fixes it. I liked the mod so much I spent over a week making LMS for every character in my addons folder. It took forever because the mod updated right after I finished! so I had to redo everything because of the new folder layout:dramahog:

srb20038.gif
srb20029.gif
srb20033.gif
srb20040.gif
 
Summoning the Classic X theme for a hotfix 😔🙏
 
This mod goes great with SRB2Battle, except for Amy, Vector, and Mighty (which are easy to fix). You can't shoot 2011x with Gamma, but giving 2011x the MF_BOSS flag fixes it. I liked the mod so much I spent over a week making LMS for every character in my addons folder. It took forever because the mod updated right after I finished! so I had to redo everything because of the new folder layout:dramahog:

View attachment 184888View attachment 184890View attachment 184889View attachment 184887
Ooooo! Coding stuff.
 
This mod goes great with SRB2Battle, except for Amy, Vector, and Mighty (which are easy to fix). You can't shoot 2011x with Gamma, but giving 2011x the MF_BOSS flag fixes it. I liked the mod so much I spent over a week making LMS for every character in my addons folder. It took forever because the mod updated right after I finished! so I had to redo everything because of the new folder layout:dramahog:

View attachment 184888View attachment 184890View attachment 184889View attachment 184887
We love Vector Battle 🔥
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top