ScoutSonic521
Member
its from the old 2011x's voice lines but it got replaced (there is downloadable 2011x old voice addon)D-did I just heard X say "Come kiss me in my hot mouth, I'm feeling romantical"??? D:
Last edited:
its from the old 2011x's voice lines but it got replaced (there is downloadable 2011x old voice addon)D-did I just heard X say "Come kiss me in my hot mouth, I'm feeling romantical"??? D:
No no, it's still in the main mod. I heard it ONCE in my playthrough.its from the old 2011x's voice lines but it got replaced (there is downloadable 2011x old voice addon)
Check the comments on page 8 bud. It can't get added.You should add classic rage mode theme
its still in the main mod?No no, it's still in the main mod. I heard it ONCE in my playthrough.
Yep. I guess it's less common now.its still in the main mod?
A slightly-chillier-fix in the same update because there was some slightly less pressing stuff I missed. This is all specifically related to netgames, so if you're not hosting one of those, you can pass on this one.
- Fixed a desync where spawning X as the server would cause it to only spawn on the server's end
- Dynamic chase music now only plays when the local player is being chased, not just anyone
- I think there was a fix somewhere that went undocumented? Not sure, probably...
there's a cream addon?I'm certainly open to playtest the spooky hedgehog.
He could use some cheese bullying with crem![]()
what was the mod which adds 2011x in the continue screen?Some of my favorite things that happened to me in this mod yay
View attachment 184577View attachment 184576View attachment 184578View attachment 184580
It's part of the mod lolwhat was the mod which adds 2011x in the continue screen?
I hope one day 2011x will be a playable character ^_^PikaJade submitted a new resource:
2011X (sonic.exe) - Will you accept my haven, new friend?
Read more about this resource...

Ooooo! Coding stuff.This mod goes great with SRB2Battle, except for Amy, Vector, and Mighty (which are easy to fix). You can't shoot 2011x with Gamma, but giving 2011x the MF_BOSS flag fixes it. I liked the mod so much I spent over a week making LMS for every character in my addons folder. It took forever because the mod updated right after I finished! so I had to redo everything because of the new folder layout
View attachment 184888View attachment 184890View attachment 184889View attachment 184887
We love Vector BattleThis mod goes great with SRB2Battle, except for Amy, Vector, and Mighty (which are easy to fix). You can't shoot 2011x with Gamma, but giving 2011x the MF_BOSS flag fixes it. I liked the mod so much I spent over a week making LMS for every character in my addons folder. It took forever because the mod updated right after I finished! so I had to redo everything because of the new folder layout
View attachment 184888View attachment 184890View attachment 184889View attachment 184887

We love Vector Battle![]()