• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

1.09.5, A Final Demo Remaster. (On Indefinite Hold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... im banned from there...
Don't worry, the Final build will probably be on the MB,
and the latest demo was posted above anyways.
Post automatically merged:

mario mode
Screenshot (682).png

Last edited:
How has development gone?
Very, Very slow

The demo posted up above is literally the latest build on my end as well.

Gotta be honest here, I have not had much motivation to continue.

The mod is probably going to be on a hiatus for a bit, but it will come out, eventually.

Very, Very slow

The demo posted up above is literally the latest build on my end as well.

The mod is probably going to be on a hiatus for a bit, but it will come out, eventually.
The main reason is that I'm basically the only guy working on this project and stuff takes a long time to do on your own.

So yea, to conclude, mod is on hiatus, hopefully ill start back up soon if i get the motivation to do so.

Very, Very slow

The demo posted up above is so close to the latest build on my end as well.

The main reason is that I'm basically the only guy working on this project and stuff takes a long time to do on your own.

So yea, to conclude, mod is on hiatus, hopefully ill start back up soon if i get the motivation to do so.

Last edited:

I feel you, only me and one other person are working on the 2.0 port, thankfully Im getting closer to being able to get back to this and the other person working on this with me is starting to learn zone builder so once he get's the hang of it, development will go back much faster. I haven't been here in almost a month so I've forgot a lot of things.

Since this is on "indefinite hold", I will be locking this. I fthe original author wishes to continue, they can contact a moderator to open this topic again, or create a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back